Chapter 15

I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my friends Autumn! She helped me with some names in This book!

Daisy-

"Ok roman do you have your toothbrush, deodorant, hairbrush, clean underwear and clothes?"

"Yes mom..."

"Ok chase do you have you-"

"Yes Daisy!"

I laughed at the both of them. This is my first family trip and I'm so excited! I finally get to see my mother and my grandparents also my bestfriend!

Chase is really excited to see my mother also. I felt a tug on my shirt.

"Yes roman?"

He stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"Mom are we going to go see dad when we are there?"

"Um maybe when I see Melissa she will take you."

"Why won't you come?"

"It's hard to understand ok?"

He just nodded and hung his head low.

I know he misses his dad and I don't want to keep him from Alex but I can't see him I just can't its to hard.

"Hey Daisy? Give your ticket to the flight person!"

I looked at the person. Am I really ready to go back? I can just turn away right now. This might be to much. I looked at the ticket in my hand.

I have it to the person and grabbed my carry on bag and proceeded to the plane. No turning back now. I sat down in my seat and I feel like I was going to panic.

I can't do this i though but I need to for my son and Chase.

Chase is holding onto my hand as we took off and I thought a nap is needed so I drifted off in a peaceful lumber where I was worrying.

I was woken by the sounds of the flight attendant.

"Good afternoon and welcome to Colorado! The current time is 3:46 pm. It's a beautiful day outside! The temp is 78 degrees. We would like to ask if you are getting to another flight that you excited the plane now. Thank you all and please have a great day.

We are here. We are really here. I'm kinda getting a little jumpy.

We exited the plane with chase holding my right and and Roman holding my left hand.

We got our luggage and I saw my mom waiting for us.

"Mom!" I instantly started crying and I ran to her arms.

"Daisy it's really you!"

She kissed my cheek and I felt right. I missed her!

"Grandma!"

"Roman!"

I saw Roman run to her.

"Roman you have grown so much!"

"I know grandma I'm a double digit midget. That's what chase tells me."

"Oh mom I would like you to officially meet Chase Kiel. My fiancé."

"Fiancé? Well hello Chase! I am Rose."

Chase went over and hugged my mother.

Chase took our luggage and went to the car. I remember 7 years ago coming off of this plane in this airport coming here for the first time.

I laughed at the thought.

We got in the car and drove to my mothers house.

When we got out it still looked the same Except for one person...