1.6

The sun shined brightly, glowing against her soft pale skin as she quicken her pace towards her destination. She was late, or was she? Did she even care? She told herself she wouldn't show up today, it was too soon to meet those boys and she didn't want to scar any of them when they saw her up close.

But at the same time, she didn't want to upset Taeyong. She never promised that she would show up, but her no good conscience screamed at her, telling her to put on some makeup, change out of her bunny printed pajamas and throw herself out her dorm.

And that's how she ended up outside, walking away from her university towards the town nearby.

Yeona looked at her phone once again, reading which cafe they wanted to meet her outside of. She had never heard of this one before though, Dear Dream Cafe? She was in her second year of university yet she had never been to this one, even though she practically lives around the area.

Opening up google maps on her phone, she focused on the blue circle, indicating that she was very close. Looking up from her screen, she could see a few umbrella tables set up not too far from her, the cafe was only a few stores away.

Her heart picked up for some reason. Was this safe? Are they really as nice as they seem? What if they were a bunch of pedos who came to kidnap her so they could sell her organs?

Fearing for her safety, she decided it was best if she hid somewhere and waited for the group to show up first. And if they "looked" friendly, she would make her way over to them.

What was considered friendly? She wasn't too sure either, "As long as I can't spot a pocket knife in their hands, I guess."

Looking around for a few places to hide, she decided to take cover behind a tree, peeking out occasionally to see if they had arrived yet.

She checked the group chat, seeing that Taeil had sent a message saying they should be there in 5 minutes, which was sent 15 minutes ago.

"Ugh why am I trusting these guys again?" She mumbled to herself before sliding her phone in the pocket of her bomber jacket, hugging it closer to herself.

Looking over the tree one more time, she could only sigh. The only thing she could see walking towards her was an old couple walking their dog, coffee in their hands. She couldn't help but find it cute, "I'm going to die alone aren't I?"

"Not when I'm alive baby."

Yeona flinched from the voice behind her, letting out a small yelp before whipping her head around to see a group of boys behind her, laughing at her.

"I told you not to scare her, Johnny." One tall boy said, who she assumed was Jungwoo from the pictures she saw on twitter. He lightly hit his shoulder.

"Well I didn't know she would scream!" Johnny defended himself, moving slightly away from him.

Yeona gained her composure back, staring at the boys in front her. She gulped, she was a little intimidated from their sharp visuals, not a single one of them was an eye sore, she could stare at them all day.

"Earth to Yeona? Well, you are Yeona right?" The boy beside Jungwoo said, waving his hand in front of her face. Yeona recognized him as Ten from the pair of glasses he was currently wearing; she noticed them from a few pictures of his.

"I... Yeah. H-Hi," She said timidly, unsure why she was suddenly shy. Maybe it's because there's ten hot guys in front of me? I should have gotten my makeup professionally done..

"Wow... She's hot." Mark blurted out, staring at her with his mouth slightly open, his eyes wide as he gazed at her. Yeona blushed, taken aback by his sudden confession.