3.3

Soft rays of light shone through the curtains of the living room, a warm red glowing off the walls. It all seemed calm, and peaceful. The perfect atmosphere after a long night of fun and mischief.

Though to Taeyong, he was still slightly irritated by the unwelcomed sun inviting itself into his home. He wanted to catch another hour or two of sleep, but as soon as he reached for the covers, his plans were cut short when he heard sounds of whispering and rustling beside him.

"They actually look cute together."

"I think they've been sleeping like this the whole night."

The voices whispered close to him. Confused, Taeyong squinted his eyes open, getting a fuzzy image of Mark and Haechan now awake with their phones out.

"What the—"

He rubbed his eyes, getting a better look at the overly chipper boys. The two snickered, looking down at Mark's phone before conversing with each other again.

"Lets send this to Jungwoo, he'd love this."

Taeyong knitted his eyebrows together, having no idea what Jungwoo could possibly love at this time of day. He turned his head over, looking to see what they were going on about.

And his eyes met with Doyoung and Yeona, sleeping close to one another. Cuddling, in simpler terms. Yeona had her head buried into his chest while Doyoung had wrapped a secure arm around her.

They oddly looked comfortable in each others presence, like two puzzle pieces together. It almost seemed like they were in that position for the whole night, like the two boys mentioned before. And maybe this scene stung his heart a bit, and he didn't know why.

"Guys cut it out," Taeyong's voice came out raspy, still not used to the morning as of yet, "Stop taking pictures."

"Why, its cute?" Mark shrugged, taking one more snap of the two in deep slumber, "And I'm sure the others would love to see this."

Taeyong pried off his blanket and moved to a kneeling position like the others. He awkwardly watched his close friends snuggle close together, enjoying the warmth of the other. Taeyong then rolled his eyes, having enough of this, and grabbed his plushie, smacking the two koalas in the head, "Wake up losers."

They stirred a bit in their sleep, Yeona being the first one to gain conscience back. Though it didn't last, only for her to snuggle back into Doyoung's chest, "Fuck off."

This caused Mark and Haechan to snicker while Taeyong's eyes widened. If only she knew what she was really doing, she'd regret saying that to him. He smacked her head a few more times, making her groan, "What the fuck do you want–"

When Yeona's eyes slowly opened and her brain started working again, she realized she couldn't move. But why? Her eyes shifted in front to see an unfamiliar body against her. Her eyes lingered up a bit more to see a face she did not expect.

"Oh shit–!" Yeona pushed Doyoung away, scooting back just as the boy woke up fully. His eyes shot open and looked at his friends, terrified, not understanding what all the commotion was about. It wasn't until he and Yeona locked eyes, their cheeks burning hot.

"You both looked very comfy together," Mark wiggled his eyebrows at the two, shooting them a stupid grin.

"I-I swear I didn't know. I thought I had my life size bear with me." She turned to Taeyong, expecting him to understand her since she mentioned it to him before, proving she wasn't lying. But he didn't say anything and just stared at her, unsure how to respond.

"You looking a little red there Doyoung," Haechan sniggered, "Its not even that warm in here."

The two couldn't look at each other after that, making the now awkward atmosphere no longer comfortable for the girl. Yeona cleared her throat, "Uh, uh I'm gonna freshen up first."