2.1

Doyoung pulled Yeona by the arm, dragging her away from her friends with the other boys following behind, "Yeona what in the world are you doing here?"

"Uh... I uh–" She stammered, tugging at the hem of her shirt as she nervously stared at the five boys.

"You said you weren't coming?" Taeil stated questionably. They had to admit they were all shocked seeing her here. It was only hours ago when she sent them a picture of her snuggled and relaxed in bed, a movie playing in the background.

But no, here she was standing before them, makeup and hair done and her relaxed state replaced by an anxious one.

"I-I got dragged here, my friend forced me I swear." Yeona explained, pointing to the group behind her with a thumb. She looked back to see Minseo and her friends in a confused state, mouthing "who are they?". Yeona waved her off, having no time to deal with them.

"Well she better have brought you here by a dog leash if that's the case," Doyoung mumbled, earning a light smack in the head from Jungwoo.

"Lets not lash out on Yeona. She really might have been dragged here and couldn't get out of it," Jungwoo presumed, "We should be glad she's safe and sound, that's all that matters."

He gave her her a side hug, which calmed down Yeona's nerves. She was thankful that Jungwoo was here. He was someone she trusted the most and felt the safest around. Plus he had her back, as per usual.

Once released from the hug, Yeona looked over at Kun, who quietly stood beside Taeil. He gave her a small smile when she noticed him, waving at her shyly, "H-Hi."

"Taeyong is going to flip when he finds out you're here." Haechan snickered when Yeona let out a shaky breath.

"Well he won't find out if he doesn't see you here," Doyoung said, grabbing her hand, "I'm taking you back to your dorm."

"But–"

"No buts bitch, we're leaving."

Yeona didn't know why she was even considering staying, seeing the mess the party had to offer her all in a few hours should have been enough to convince her to leave. But for some unexplainable reason, she wanted to stay. It was like something was drawing her to stay, something or someone.

But seeing how stressed and agitated Doyoung looked made it seem like it wasn't her decision to make, and that his was final.

"Ugh fine," Yeona sighed before turning back to her friends, "Minseo I'm leaving, get back safe okay?"

Before Minseo could reply, Yeona was already being pulled away by Doyoung as they all made their way back into the house, almost rushing to leave the scene.

"I'm going to get Sicheng and the others, if we can't find each other then just head back to the dorms," Jungwoo told the group, patting Doyoung on the shoulder before walking into another crowded room.

"I don't get why I can't be here? Is it because of those two guys in the pictures?" Yeona asked, keeping up with the boys.

"It's not just those guys," Doyoung rolled his eyes, looking back at her, "That could have been you in that fight, that could have been you with alcohol all over you. Do you really want to end up with a broken jaw at your first party?"

She scoffed, "Oh come on I wasn't even with them when the fight happened, I was with some other people."

"Who?"

Her eyes widened when she realized what she had just said without thinking. If they found out that she was with Yuta and Jaehyun, she probably wouldn't live to see the next day.