2.0

According to Minseo, "no" meant "yes" and "get away from me!" meant "come and help me with my makeup!"

Memories of the whole fiasco from earlier played through Yeona's head as she walked beside Minseo, on their way to her desired party. No matter how much yelling, hitting and running Yeona did around the dorm, Minseo somehow got her way into dragging her to this party.

"I hate you," Yeona muttered, pulling down her shorts that kept riding up her thighs. She told Minseo she would absolutely not wear a dress, she didn't want to be both miserable and uncomfortable all night long. So they settled with her wearing high waisted shorts paired with a black crop top and flats.

"I know, you told me that ten times already," Minseo snickered, finding her friend's anger amusing, "By the way, those shorts make your ass look so good. I wouldn't be surprised if a few guys approached you, even I would tap that."

This earned her a smack in the arm. Yeona rolled her eyes, "I'm just here to babysit your drunk ass, I'm not here to choose my future husband, and this is the last place I would want to find a potential boy."

"Yeah yeah you say that now but once you see the ocean of hotties you'll think twice."

This made Yeona a bit worried, she must be taking to her one of the biggest parties. But she wasn't sure which party Minseo wanted to go to, there were usually a few parties that went on around campus. As long as it wasn't the one the boys were at, she didn't care.

As they continued walking, the sound of music and heavy bass was heard, meaning they were close. Turning the corner, Yeona let out a small gasp. Not far from her was the biggest frat house on campus. It was already packed with many people out on the lawn, socializing or staggering around drunk.

She had never been to the frat houses before, for more than a few reasons. Just from where she was she could tell it was huge. The lights shined through every window on each floor, illuminating the dark street as if to emphasis how big the house already was, and boy was it big.

"Why the frat party?? Why not one of the smaller parties on the other side of campus?" Yeona tugged on Minseo's arm.

"It's the only place where we can get lit, every house next to them goes here so they don't get complaints," She replied, "It'll be fine, you'll be fine."

Yeona wasn't sure if she could believe her words, but she still hesitantly nodded, letting out a breath to calm her down.

The two made it into the house after pushing and shoving through sweaty bodies. Yeona cringed, scanning the scene while Minseo dragged her past everyone. She couldn't understand how people could stand in the same room with hundreds of other people just to dance and socialize; she was a slightly claustrophobic.

With that, the smell of alcohol and heat radiating off of everyone was enough for her to self promise to never come back again.

Minseo pulled her into the kitchen, which was two times the size of her own back at home. It was crowded, everyone had a red cup in their hands, talking and chilling, while a very few were too close to each other to tell if they were really just 'talking'.

"Lets just get something to drink and then we'll meet up with our friends," Minseo grabbed an empty cup, pouring herself a drink from a tall slim bottle, "What do you want?"

"Your drinking straight vodka? Are you insane?" Yeona asked, looking at her as if she was about to kill herself.

Minseo snickered as she screwed the cap back on the bottle, "It's not even that much, relax."

Relax?? Says the one about to down half a cup of vodka in 5 minutes.

Before Yeona's motherly habits could make an appearance, a voice called out her name, making the two turn around.