chapter 1

Hi my name is Angelina and just a month ago I found out werewolves do existence. It started the day I went for a swim in the forest. No not in a lake or a pond, it was a community center I found when I went for a walk to clear my head. I was there with my boyfriend at that time and we went to take a shower. The bathrooms were both males and females. So me and john took a shower together. We he left I finished up and when I walked out a female stopped me making all the men leave. Next thing I know is a growling sound. I ran from the female and walk yo John. John is sometimes a butt, but he is nice other times. When I grabbed John's hand I see a Greek god looking angry as fudge. He storms to us and grabs me growling mine. Like what the heck I didn't know him and I not his. John looks at me angry and the guy punches john. John gets up and I try to explain, but the next thing I know is the guy is shaking and once I see fur I start to scream. Where the guy was standing is now a midnight blue wolf. He shows his fangs and I can't help, but think it was cool. He jumps in front of me growling at john. I don't know what came over me, but I walked up to him and started petting him like he is my wolf. He looks at me and three guys grabs john. I try to make them let him go, but the wolf wouldn't let me get close enough. He is now looking like a human. Another man hands him some pants and a shirt. Not once was I let go until I was put in a car. I started kicking and screaming until I feel a prick and then it was lights out.