chapter 12

It has been six months since he stopped trying to swoon me just to try to have a daughter before Nikki. Nikki is in labor for the past 2 hours and jake is still no where to be found. Nikki pushes and next we hear her daughter's cry.

Two years later i walk down the hall with our son who will be turning 3 next week. He runs outside to be with his grandma, jake's mom. When i walk into the office to talk to jake about Andrew's surprise birthday party, but when i walk in i see he is busy with darbe. It broke my heart so i walked out and started to pack mine and Andrew's things. How could he? I know i would not let him touch me and we got into some fights, but im his mate and he was trying for the wrong reasons. I locked the door and texted Nikki if i could stay with her, but i know with her daughter and Jay it was a very bad ideal. I texted her saying never mind. Once i am done packing i put everything into my car and grabbed andrew from his grandma's and grandpa's house. Even though Jake's dad still distest me he loves Andrew.

"Dear what is wrong?" Beth asks.

Beth is Jake's and Nikki's mom.

"Am i that much of a open book?"

"Come here and sit. Ben took andrew to get his birthday gifts." Beth says.

"I can not believe it."

"Can not believe what dear?" Beth asks.

"He is cheating on me with that witch darbe. I get i denied him every time he wanted too you know, but i wanted to try to have a daughter for good reasons not cause Nikki was going to have a daughter first."

"How do you know?" Beth asks.

"The pain and i saw them after you left with Andrew."

"Mommy mommy." Andrew yells.

When did andrew get here?

"Yes Andrew?"

"Look what grandpa got me." Andrew says.

I look and see that ben got him so much that i would not be surprised the toy store is empty or low of supply. There is over twenty bags filled with toys.

"Wow grandpa spoiled you did he not?"

Andrew just nods.

"Andrew are you ready to go?"

"Mommy no i want to play with my cars." Andrew says.

"Andrew we have to go. You can play with them later."

"Why dont you guys stay for dinner so we can talk more and andrew can play." Beth says.

Andrew has Beth and ben wrapped around his fingers.

"Sure. It will give me sometime to get things in order."

"Thank you mommy!" Andrew yells jumping for joy.

I guess he has me wrapped around his fingers too.

At dinner there is no missed calls from jake and we just talk about little things. I can feel the pain again, but i refuse to show it especially around Andrew. After dinner i tucken in andrew and read him his favorite story.

"Thank you guys for watching him. Ill come get him tomorrow after my place is child proof."

Beth told ben and that lead to andrew stay over night so i can get things done.

"No problem." Beth says.

I walk to the car and once i get to the place i used to call home and shared with Jay. I clean up everything and start child proofing evrything since andrew is more courous than i ever was and that says so much.

Four hours later i am done and tired. I go to bed and the pain gets worse, but right now i do not care. At ten am i head bavk to Beth's and Ben's place. I knock and see andrew eating pancakes after ben lets me in.