chapter 15

So i was right about the shower being long. He only stooped when i was starting to get weak. After our bath we got dressed and he made me a ham grill cheese sandwich with tomato soup, my favorite. One we sit down to eat i feel like i have to be possessive or else things will end badly, but i ignore the feeling and started to eat. Once we are done i pulled jake into the room and we are at it again, but this time i wont stop until both his wolf and him reclaims me along with making love with me.

The next morning

So okay maybe we went over board because now im in a ton of pain. Was it worth it, heck yes. Will i do it again, we will see about that. Jake is still asleep spooning me and i got to say his grip is very possessive and also loving. Just thinking about what we did last night makes me want to wake him up. I can not believe we did all of that and still i want more. Jake inhales my scent and starts licking my mark. This mark will differently get me pregnant again and be the death of me if i never get to eat. He starts grinding and oh my goodness i swear he is getting bigger.

Five hours later

Okay so maybe i should have not screamed his name and his wolf's name because it landed me into the doggy position and made our love making longer. Jake only stopped because my stomache made a very dramatic appearance. Jake is now making us brunch and i am trying to move so i can shower. I try my hardest, but i just fall back down when i do stand. Jake walks back in with a mischievous smirk and i got to say that turned me on.

"Love i advise you to stop throwing your arousal scent or else you will be more than sore and hungry." Jake says husky.

I did not know i was doing that. Maybe that is what started this morning's secession.

"Love stop, you making us want to reclaim you." Jake and his wolf says.

I smirk and that mischievous smirk and look on him increases making me more needy. He walks to me like im his prey, but he is my prey for now. Once he gets to the bed it is like the pain was never there and i take control while he is surprised.

That after noon

Nikki mindlinks me saying if i need more time he can spend another night.

Do i need more time to have jake and i trying to have another pup?

I miss our son to death, but i know this feeling i have with jake won't stop until we are sure.

"Nikki can you keep him there for two more nights? I need to find out before he comes home or else."

"Sure girl, and i understand. Has jake even sensed any chance in your sent?" Nikki asks through our link.

"I do not know, but the feeling of being possessive of him has just increased since yesterday."

"Where is he?" Nikki asks.

"In the bathroom trying to make a bath for us."

She cuts off the link snickering like she knows something and won't tell. Jake walks back into our bedroom and picks me up bridal style. He sets me into the tub and then he gets in washing my body. Once we are done jake kisses my head and we head to the theatre room where he has set up food, snacks, drinks excluding wine, and has blankets along with pillows all around the room in piles.

Next morning

Jake wakes up with a masive boner and it is really turning me on. He kisses me and then heads to the bathroom. Was that a rejection or is he bussy today. I start crying and the pain starts again in my heart. Jake walks out grabbing me whispering sweet nothings into my ear while carrying me to the shower. He sets me down, but never lets go of me all through our shower. His wolf takes control in his office setting me on his lap while the meeting is going on. He whispers the one thing i have been waiting for.

"Chocalate strawberries".

Only that means that my scent has changed meaning we are pregnant, but to comfirm i mindlinked the pack doctor. I can mindlink any member as long as i focus on that member since the ceremony.

An hour later

"Congrats Luna and Alpha you are pregnant." Dr Sails says.

I look at jake and he has one of his million dollar smiles along with pride. I know jake wants a girl more than a boy, but i know as long as our pup is healthy he will be happy regardless of the gender. One of the gards walk in with out Jake's promission causing jake to leave my side growling and sending his Alpha scent in big waves. His Alpha scent does not hurt me or the pup since i am his mate, but it does turn me on big time. Jake gets a wif of my arousal and his wolf takes complete charge growling, attacking anyone who goes any closer to me, and throwing his Alpha scent more in bigger waves so they get the hint to leave or else. Even though Dr. Sails and the guard has a mate and is mated, when the luna is in heat or her arousal is smelt it is like a drug to mate with their mate or if they can not control their wolfs then it would be the closest gender they are into. In this sitiation it would be me and let me tell you jake would have no trouble killing them before they got anywhere close to me. Not just because i am carrying our pup, but because i am his mate and to attack me in any way shows disrespect to this pack, but mostly to Jake. Dr. Sails nods and leaves with the guard then jake looks at me and i can tell its him and his wolf in control. The look they are giving me has my body on fire in a really good way. My arousal floods this room and sends them into a hase. For five hours we make love and mark each other. Since i am pregnant again i can mark him and it is recommended to mark him each time we get pregnant. Oh how i wish this blissful time could last, but we are the pack leaders and i know the guard had an urgent message before this all happened. Jake kisses my head and carries me to our room where Nikki and their mom is waiting for us so that jake can take care of business and i can get more decent.