chapter 10

So its now ten am and Jake just stopped ralvishing me three hour ago, but i am not tired. If anything I'm more hurney than last night when he started teasing me. So today is already planned for me. First I eat breakfast after I wake up, then its seeing the pack doctor, then his mom is going to teach me how to relax when giving birth, then it lunch time, then Nikki and I are going baby shopping meeting Jake at the mall, then dinner, and finally be in Jakes arms all night. I look around the room o see Jake has punched holes into the walls and I already know he destroyed evey furniture when we couldn't sleep or be with each other. Jake rubs his nose up my neck then starts attacking my neck with kisses and starts to suck where his mark is. Oh he will be the death of me. I turn to face him and just like that he picks me up and sets me on top of him. I can feel the big dent in his sweats. I let a moan out, but then in a flash he puts me down growling. I look over him and see his dad with some guys heading straight to the front door. Jake grabs my hand and has be stay in our safe room behind the last wall in our closet. I look around and at least it stylish and has a bathroom.

Seven hours later jake comes and gets me. He informs me that we have a meeting later and then has me eat.

At the meeting it was discussed if I can't give Jake an male heir and or can not do the Luna jobs like all the other lunas without help Jake and I will be separated and be forced to reject each other since he marked me. The meeting was only cause his dad doesn't want a human Luna and there never was a human Luna before me. Just thinking about it breaks my heart, but at the same time I need to stop since the baby is feeling everything especially my anger and stress. Why can't his dad just get over it or leave. Why can't he see Jake is in love with me and I make him more than happy. Oh did I metchen that if I can't do both or either one Darby will become Luna. Over my dead body will she ever become Luna and touch Jake like I do. I'll try to kill her first before anything. Jake walks into our room seeing I'm ripping pillows and breaking things. He looks around and walks to me cautiously. One he is by me he wraps his arms around my waist rubbing my baby bump.

"Love I understand, but for our baby please calm down." Jake says.

I get out of his hold when I hear Darby with her minions. I stomp all the way to her and punch her in her face with all my might. Before she gets up and her minions attack me Jake growls grabbing one by the throat. They show him their neck and give me a dirty glare walking away. I grab Darby's hair ripping a lot out and when she turns around screaming Jake grabs her throwing her across the room which she lands into the dinning room from the front room. She runs to me.

"STOP!" Jake yells.

She shows her neck and I just try to kill her, but Jake grabs me holding me in place.

Once she leaves Jake looks at me and I can't hold in this hatred, anger, and violence.

"Love?" Jake warns.

"I HATE THEM."

My water breaks right then and everything else becomes a blur.

1 week after giving birth to mine and Jakes son.

"I can't believe I miss the action." Nikki says.

"I still want to kill her."

Jake walks in with his mom and our son Andrew. He looks at me and starts crying. Its been like that since I gave birth to him. He is a momma's boy and i can't really sleep unless he thinks I'm not here. I grab him and he grabs my hair like it a new shiny toy. Nikki laughs and Jake kisses my head.