chapter 6

Jake pulls away and looks me in my eyes. Once he sees everything is okay he pulls me to our bed. I land on top of him and he starts tickling me.

"J-jake please!"

"Please what mate?" Jake and his wolf says.

"P-please stop t-tickling m-me!"

I'm going to have to use the bathroom if he doesn't stop.

"What is the password?" Jake and his wolf asks.

"P-please."

"Wrong answer." Jake and his wolf says.

"Nikki help!"

"Differently the wrong answer." Jake and his wolf says with a huge smirk.

Nikki busts in and tried to save me, but with him having two arms and being a alpha werewolf he just tickles me while holding Nikki back.

"I'm going."

That's when he let's me go and I run to the bathroom. Damn weakness of being supperly ticklish.

When I get out of the bathroom Nikki grabs me and we dart away from jake before he could get me. I look behind me and Jake is not running, but walking with a bigger smirk and his eyes are a goldish blue. Nikki and I get all the way down the stairs and to a black camro. After we jump in she speeds off leaving Jake behind pouting and a bit frustrated. He chases us shifting in the process. Dang I have to really admit seeing him shift turns me on a tinny bit. He is about a mile away from my door when Nikki turns onto a main road. We race down the road and onto the freeway leaving Jake behind until I see him smirking in one of his black Lt tahoes. We swirve in and out of the plains to keep him behind us. Its hard since no one is on this freeway except us. Nikki gets off on exit 24 heading directly to the mall. Once we park Jake jumps out of his black moving Lt Tahoe having his beta park it. He snatches me up and starts kissing my neck making me moan a bit. His beta walks up to us and when Jakes attention wasn't on me I slipped out of his arms and ran with Nikki inside making Jake growl. We ran into Victoria secret knowing he will follow us. My plan was to get him all wild up where once we are back in our room there be nothing to stop us from mating and him marking me.  Jake walks in looking around for me, but I'm hidden pretty good. He sniffs around and finds me kissing and nibbling my ear.

"Mine!" Jake's wolf says.

I look at the ligrie making Jake growl playfully.

" jakey can't we shop now I have no clothes?"

Nikki and Jake's beta looks at me knowing what's up. This little game is going to be really fun.

"Don't think I don't know what your planning Cruz I do and your playing a very dangerous game." Jake and his wolf says.

I look at him innocently.

"Jakey baby I just want my own clothes."

He pulls out his black card and hands it to me then rubs his face.

"Just know when we get back your mine and I'm going to punish you all night." Jake says trying to control his wolf.

I kiss his cheek and grab a black lungrie set and skip to the fitting room. I know he is all ready and I'm playing with fire, but its way worth it knowing nothing will stop us this time. I can still feel his eyes on me like he is starving for years and I'm his meal.

* one hour later *

"Okay let's go." Jake says grabbing my hand while holding my bags.

"But jakey I haven't gotten everything I need."

"We can come back tomorrow." Jake says.

All that hour of shopping I just teased him with outfits that make his old take control.

"But."

"No buts." Jake says picking me up on put me over his shoulder.

He uses his werewolf speed somewhat and puts me in the car with him kissing me everywhere. I got to also admit he has a nice behind. Once his beta gets in I push him away and jump out of the car.

"Nikki let's go."

Nikki pulls out fast and we are racing back home so Jake doesn't catch me. Once home I run into our room locking the door and go into the bathroom also locking that door as well. I got into the shower hearing Jake trying to get in. Jake eventually bakes down the door as well as the bathroom door.

"MINE!" Jake and his wolf yells.

I stand in the shower looking at him while he takes in my body licking his lips. I turn the water off and Jake brings me to our bed. I know there is no door now, but in its place is a zipping material and I can hear his beta ordering a new door. Jake growls getting me to pay attention to him and I see he is already naked. Dang if only he let's me see him completely, but no once my eye where on him he starts my punishment kissing me everywhere.