chapter 14

I kiss him to stop his ramp feeling his sincerity. That kiss leads me onto his lap grinding like there is no tomorrow. He picks me up wrapped around his torso. Next thing i know is that we are in my bed. He rips my clothes off and i rip his off, but not so easily and fast. He moves his lips to my mark and everything began to become a blissful blur of pleasure and pain.

Ten am the next morning

"Mommy. Daddy." Andrew says while poking us.

"Mommy. Daddy." Andrew saya a bit louder.

Jake moves from me making pain to reside in my heart.

"Good morning bud. Are you hungry?" Jake asks.

Next thing i heard is andrew running out of the room.

"Morning love." Jake says kissing my head.

I look at him and everything last night hits me making me blush. I never thought i would ever allow anyone go down south and make love from the back. He laughs and it warms my heart to hear it after so long. Jake gets out of bed and that is when i see the glory of last night events. I turns around facing me and smirks then winks before shutting the bathroom door. I get up and put on my pajamas then went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Hour later

Jake has taken us to shop for andrew present even with him saying he already got what he wanted. That came to a shock to me. Did he knew me and jake were not together or did he just want jake there? We walked into the mall stating we are going into every store until he picks something.

Two hour later

We are at the pack house and andrew is playing with his cousin Tracey. I can see how much jake wants another pup, but also want a girl pup more than another boy pup. He kisses my head and heads to his office to clean it up. After watch the kids for some time i go to his office like i am on a mission. There i can see boxes filled with the alcohol bottle that was all around his office yesterday. I stop him from going on knowing that i want to try now or it might never happen. I grab his hand and i start kissing him like the ways we were last night minus the grinding. He picks me up and runs to what used to be our room. He sets me on our bed and locks the door. I see his eye are now a blueish gold and his south area is at attention.

Three hours later

Our son is knocking on the door.

"Mommy. Daddy. Can i spend the night at aunty Nikki's?" Andrew asks.

We get dressed and open the door to see our son with puppy eys. I look at jake and i know if we let andrew go we have a bigger window to try some more. It shows in his smirk, body language, and in his mischievous eyes. I know i most likely mirror his excitement so i nod. Andrew jumps up and down running to tell them he can. I can just see Nikki's face right now. Jake kisses me and pulls me back into the room kissing my mark. Once in the room he pulls us into the bathroom and nikki decides to mindlink us saying your welcome, but adds just for me to show who is incharge since what jake did. Jake licks his lips and that is when i look into his eyes seeing mostly gold. Oh no this will be one long show which will most likely turn into a bath.