chapter 8

So all day Nikki, me and their mom went shopping. It took two hours for me and Jake to let go of each other. Jake and I have been texting though. I try on a pearl white dress with white lace covering my chest and neck. Its not that I don't like all the dress I have tried on it that they either are too expensive just to wear for one night and then for the wedding if Jake proposes. Or they are missing that spark that says this is the one no matter what. I walk out and look at my self in the mirror. So far this is the best one. They look at me smiling, but I run back into the dressing room crying. In five minute Jake is here and has me open the door.

"Sh it okay I'm right here love." Jake says.

He hugs me close and rubs circles onto my back. Once I calm down he kisses my head.

"Love what is wrong?" Jake asks.

"Its not that I don't like them, its that the ones that I like more are to expensive to wear for one night." Leaving the part out about wearing it again if he proposes. "The others are missing that spark. This is the best one out of that group and it is still not it." I start crying again.

After him calming down again he has me try on all of them.

Jake's POV

I really can't stand it when she crys it breaks my hart. I don't get it why she is acting this way until it dawns on me we mated without protection all night last night and some of this morning. As a alpha werewolf my sperm is very strong and fast when I mate with my mate. That's how my mom is only twenty years older than me and it would be less if she didn't go to college and demanded to wait til she finished. I want to just make sure if she is. I mind link my mom to call the pack doctor. I have my sexy mate try every single dress on for me.

"What if she is?" Nikki asks.

"If she is then I'll be the happiest werewolf alive, but also be scared since she is human."

Both my mom and Nikki nods then Angelina walks out in a very stunning dress its almost like the other one she was wearing.

Angelina's POV

So I wear the one that is next and I got to admit this is the one, but still something is missing. I walk out and his eyes are wide and he is drilling a bit.

"Do you like it?"

He shake his head and walks up to me.

"Baby we love it. Hurry up and get changed or else I'll rip it off claiming you again." He says husky.

I go back and change, but when I see the price it the most expensive one I have tried. I really what this one, but its way too much. I put it back on the hanger and grabbed the one before. I walk out and he looks at me like he knows.

"Baby price doesn't matter, what matters is if you love it." He says.

"But for one night and maybe our wedding." The wedding part I said under my breathe, but I know its not like he could hear me.

"Baby go get that dress." Jake says.

I went and grabbed the dress and he pays for it with a warrnity just in case I change my mind in two weeks. I can't believed he just spent one million dollars on a dress for me.