chapter 19

The daycare is packed with pups and when they see me they run up to me only stopping when Kile tells them to stop. Kile is the one i put incharge of this daycare when i am not here. He is mostly a bubbly person who loves kids, but has not found his mate yet. He also was supposed to be a warrior, but after seeing so much blood he passed out. Not a good quality when being a warrior.

"Hey kids. Hey Kile."

"Luna." They all say in union.

"Are you guys ready for a story?

"Yeah." They all say and sit on the mat.

"What story this time?"

"How you and alpha met." Ken says with the rest nodding their head.

"Okay. One day i went swimming with a friend who i thought i would be with the rest of my life. That day when i was getting ready after swimming i heard growling, so i went and checked it out after getting pass a female. That is when Alpha Jake said mine and i did not know what he meant. After Alpha Jake shifted i walked up to him and petted him not even being afraid. When he shifted back he grabbed me because the warriors where taking my friend and i did not know what was happening. When i was drugged to calm me down i was in Alpha Jake's bed next to him. I woke up feeling refreshed until i noticed where i was and what happened before i was drugged. Nikki Alpha Jake's sister saved me knowing he was scaring me a bit. She brought me to her room and i showered. When i walked out of her room i seen the guy who took my friend and slapped him. He was about to disrespect me so Alpha Jake lost control more seening me then seeing the guy about to disrespect me. Even though i only read about werewolfs and i was not completely the luna yet Jake saw me as the Luna. Anyways Nikki saved me again bring me to the kitchen. That day was very productive and very emotional not just me, but also Jake and Nikki. Nikki found her mate that night helping me say goodbye to my friend. The lesson i learned that night is to never run from my mate and never run away from the alpha."

"But Alpha Jake is your mate." Ben says.

"Yes he is, but since he is an alpha it made his wolf take control. Alphas even if you are their mate running away from them is showing disrespect and challenge. As their mate their wolf sees it as a challenge to hunt you until they find you. Like Jake did to me, but since i got injured Jake got some control back."

"Are you and Alpha happy ever after?" Dafy asks.

Dafy is Ben's sister and is very adorable.

"Yes dafy we are very happy, but with every relationships you have to work to keep them happy."

"What do you mean Luna?" Danny asks.

"What i mean Danny is that even thought you share a mate bond with your mate you still have to communicate and work on a balanced space with your mate to keep from having promblems or feeling like you are alone. This even relates to friendships."

"MATE!" Jake and Jack yells.

I did tell him where i was going. I stand in front of the kids protecting them from seeing their alpha with pitch black eyes.

"MINE!" Jake and Jack says i haling my scent by my mark.

"Jake and Jack what is wrong?"

"I felt your distress." Jake and Jack says.

Now i understand since i was talking about the past i started to feel the feeling a bit all over again.

"I am okay see."

He looks at me then my stomach inspecting me for anything.

"Alpha." Dafy says pulling on his pants.

He looks down and smiles picking her up.

"Yes Dafy?" Jake and jack asks.

"When are we going to meet the twins?" Dafy asks.

Just then i felt kicks. Awe my pups are happy to be acknowledged. Jake's smile got bigger and brighter.

"Hopefully soon, but around three more months." Jake and jack says.

I know both jake and jack wants to already spoil our pups and when they are out he can remark me since i heal faster with the medications. The medications makes me heal in two days so when i come back home from the pack hospital.

"Then is Luna going to be coming back more often?" Dafy asks.

"Not until the pups can be outside." Jake and jack says.

He puts dafy down and we say good bye since it is eating time. The pups tell me when they are hungry and most times they want steak or fish.