chapter 5

I wake up in a bed and look to see a all white room. Jake walks in and I got to say he looks horrible. His eye look broken and sad, his hair all messed up like he ran his hand through his hair a million time trying to rip his hair out, his skin looks like he is sick in a way like he is dying, and his body poster is not the same. Its like the happiness and joy got sucked out of him. He looks at me and hope runs into his eyes. He sits in the chair beside the bed I'm laying on. The doctor walks in stating I have broke my ankle and that's why I'm going to get a cast. At least I get to pick the color. Cast sucks big time. How do I know, well I'll tell you I hand one before and I really had to be supperly careful not to get it wet or anything near the cast wet. I don't want cottage cheese skin. Jake looks at my apologetic and the nurse comes in. She bows and starts my cast while wrapping my leg with blue, yup I'm getting a blue cast. After the cast Jake picks me up and carrys me to the pack house. Once in his room he set me down and he kisses my head then heads to the door.

"Jake."

He stops walking.

"Jake I'm sorry that I went to see john, but I was say my goodbyes. Its not like I was freeing him and leaving to be with him. I know you wouldn't bring me. You don't even like when I say his name."

He nods and starts walking again.

"Jake why didn't you tell me about Darby?"

He just stans there clinching his hands into fists.

"Why did you allow her to touch you and flirt with you after I was going to allow you to mark me?"

Still no answer.

"Jake I don't get it. You get possive of me, but once she finds us you act as if I didn't exist. Am I not your equal? Am I not your packs Luna? Am I not what you want anymore? Am I just here as your mate and not anything else? Is she going to be Luna? Jake just fudging answer me. Its killing me. Just be honest with me."

He turns around and the look on his face is more than angry it kinda scares me a bit.

"You don't understand how hard it is for both of us to not mark you mate. She is nothing to us. You are our mate, our life, our home, our world. You don't understand how hard it is to not kill my third in command last night. You don't understand how hard it is to not be next to you. You don't understand how hard it was last night. You don't understand how hard it was to let my own sister take you after our kiss. You don't understand how hard it was to see you with him. You don't understand its so freaken hard not to mark you then when I first saw you. Last night I almost lost it. You don't understand how hard it was for me." Jake and his wolf says.

"Jake I'm not going to say I get it, but you don't get how hard it was for me yesterday and differently at dinner. All I wanted was to trust my heart. When I heard you you were active with her I lost it. I felt more than hurt more than fooled. And seeing her next to you flirting and touching you it made me angry. If I didn't walked away I would of completely lost it. I'm a Scorpio Jake and its hard for me. When we kissed all I wanted was you. If she didn't come into this room I would of told you to mark me and mate with me. I feel the pull and I know it strong, but after that I just wanted you to put her in her place and be with me."

Jake walks to me and smashes his lips on mine. Our kiss was passionate, but also loving, hunger, wanting, and demanding. He get on top of me kissing me from my lips to my neck. Where ever his lips left thee as a burning needy feeling going to where his lips are moving. He nibbles my right ear making me moan his name then he smashes his lips on to mine. I can feel his need along with mine, but again we get interupped.

*knock knock*

Jake doesn't stop until I push him off of me cause I don't want anyone hearing us. He growls at me playfully knowing why I pushed him off. He walks to the door groaning in frustration.

"What." Jake says annoyed.

"Sorry alpha, but I thought you would like to know the guy was taken back to his car." The guy says.

"You mean john is safe?"

Jake looks at me and growls.

"Yes mam." The guys says and leaves.

I walk up to a livid Jake and kiss his cheek then his neck.

"I'm yours and I'm not leaving I promise. I'm just glad you didn't have him killed."

He grabs me in nussled his face into my neck mumbling mine.