- 1 -

- arabella -

astorbella A glass of wine a day, keeps the doctor away

Liked by gigihadid, reginaastor, lottiehadid, and 829,028 others

View all 23,270 comments

username Very true. Cheers love

username I wish I had her life style

gigihadid New motto💛

username She is living her best life

username Is she still on with that one hot guy?

reginaastor Drink responsibly, doll

-

"Here is to the singles club!" Isabella laughed, bringing the small shot glass up in the air and waving it around. "Joining us is Miss Arabella Astor! Heiress of the Astor Empire located here in Chicago, Illinois!"

"Shut up." I shake my head, throwing her a piece of napkin. She rolled her eyes, sighing as I took over. "Cheers to a night of dancing, laughing, and most importantly, drinking!"

Counting down from three, we all threw our heads back as we gulped down the shots. My throat barely getting used to the burning.

Leaving the bar section, the hot air and stench of the club hit me as we entered the main area. Although it was already midnight, my head was pounding and there were sweat beams forming on my hairline.

"I'm going to request a song!" Isabella yelled back at me, pointing over her shoulder and making mad movements above her mop of curls. "Don't move!"

Nodding to her, I got a hold of my other's friends hand, squeezing it to let her know that I was still behind her. We danced our way to the center, the music ten times louder and humidity hugging me immediately.

"Holy shit." I muttered to myself, trying to fan myself and get my body to not overheat in the mass of people. "Fuck."

The music suddenly stopped, people booing and yelling drunk slurs at the DJ. At that moment I knew Isabella was bribing her way to get her music on, and then Travis Scott's voice filled up the club.

I rolled my eyes, turning to Hailey, another best friend, and pull her to me. "Did she really brought Travis' new music?"

"Ya." Hailey laughed, nodding and leaning back in. "She bribed Kylie to give her a copy. You know how she is."

Shaking my head, we began to slowly get into the rhythm. The club went from Travis Scott to Kendrick Lamar to Drake and then stopping with The Weeknd. And as the songs kept changing, so did our drinks.

Singing 'Starboy' at the top of our lungs, I stumble on my feet as I was being pushed. As much as I tried to save my drink as I was going down, I couldn't.

"Shit, you okay?" Someone yell down at me, lifting my body with ease and patting down a napkin on my dress. "Hey, you okay?"

Slapping away the hands, I finally let myself look up. My breath being taken away as I saw his beautiful eyes, the alcohol rushing off my blood system for a millisecond as I began to get lost in his eyes.

Finally snapping back to reality, I look down at my dress and frown. "I'm going to smell like vodka!"

"Sorry, love." He spoke again, his voice deep and carrying and accent. "I can pay for the cleaners."

I roll my eyes, looking back up and taking a good look at him. He had a caramelized skin, it glowed under his black and full brows, groomed beard, and styled hair. His eyes were caramelized as well, his full set of naturally (hopefully) curled lashes making them pop out even more.

"No." I frown even more, trying not to let myself fall for his hypnotizing features- I've done that and that was why I was here. "It's fine."

Turning back around, I drank the last of my tequila drink. The dizziness beginning to kick.

Feeling hands on my body again, I lean back on the body and relaxed against their fit body. At this point I didn't cared who I went home with, as long as I got laid, it didn't mattered.

Turning around, the song changed to 'Die For You', one of my favorite The Weeknd song.

"Hi, again." The same guy smiled down at me, his nose almost touching mine. "Sorry again."

I shook my head, not wanting him to speak through the song. I leaned on him, wrapping my arms around his chest and pulling him closer. Closing my eyes and letting the tears flow out, I began to sing to myself. "Just know that I would die for you! Baby I would die for you!"

He reminded me of my ex, the boy who I'm trying to forget about. Like this guy, my ex was tall and fit. They were both tan with dark features, the mysterious aura fitting their physical appearance very well.

My drunken mind began to replay my happy moments with him, those happy memories soon turning sad. Our arguments, our fights, our break-ups, everything came right back up.

"Hey," Even though the music was loud and people were drunkenly doing karaoke around us, I could hear his soft voice. "you okay?"

Shaking my head, I knew I was about to break down even further. My chest began to tighten up, the tears blurring my vision a bit.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asked, his warm hands grabbing my face gently-softly as if I was something fragile. "Do you?"

His stupid face reminded me so much of the boy who I thought was the love of my life. They were far too different but with the tequila running inside of me, I saw them the same.

Without thinking too much about it, I got a hold of his own face and brought it close to my own. Our lips mushing together. His lips felt like a breath of fresh air.

And what was one kiss turned into a make-out session that then turned into us having a quickie in the bathroom and then us escaping to my apartment.

-