- 56 -

- arabella -

"I feel bad." I whisper to Zayn as we sat in his car in an empty parking lot, sipping my smoothie and turning to him. He was looking at the radio, messing with it as I spoke. "Won't they notice that he's Louis Tomlinson and not Zayn Malik?"

"They don't care." Zayn mumbles, popping a fry into his mouth after leaving the radio alone and finally looking up at me. "As long as they serve someone important, it won't matter."

"Okay, but I still feel bad about ditching the restaurant." I continue to whisper, afraid of our conversation being taped or being heard by someone. I haven't felt at ease since we made our grand escape, I was afraid it was all set up by his sister. "Doniya must've put a lot of thought into it. Like, finding the perfect restaurant. Calling in to make the reservation and such."

"Doll, you were craving Peri Peri chicken, you can't just shrugged off a pregnant woman's cravings!" Zayn says a little too loud, chuckling when I shushed him and jumped to put my hand over his mouth. Squealing when I felt wet in my palm, I retracted my hand and glared at him. "What?"

"I peed and didn't washed my hands." I say to him with a grin to disgust him, wiping his saliva in my dress, I frowned when he didn't even flinched. "You nasty."

"Shut up, doll." Zayn says laughing, leaning in to kiss my cheek quickly and whispering into my ear, "Don't you remember that I ate you-"

"Zayn!" I push him off, shaking my head at his dirty mouth. I put my hands on my stomach, rubbing it a little. "You idiot." I say as I stop my rubbing and looking back at him. "The baby can hear us, ya know?"

"Oh yeah?" He asked, an eyebrow lifted and a grin on his face. Watching him lean forward, I ran my hand through his hair. "Well, Kiwi, I hope you know that I can't wait to see you." He then looked up at me and winked, "So that mummy and daddy can do the nasty again."

"Ew, Zayn, stop it!" I slap him upside the head, pushing his face back off my belly. "Our child doesn't need to be traumatized and he or she isn't even born yet!"

His chuckles filled the car, he sat back in his seat and ate another piece of chicken. "Anyways, the boys are all in town as of an hour ago."

"Really? That's great!" I exclaim back, a little excited to see them again. Although they got annoying sometimes, they were great to talk to and always supportive. "Wait, did they asked you to go out?"

"Erm," He shoved a piece of chicken into his mouth, eyes widen and his nose a bit red. I frown, putting my hand up to his face and making him turn to him. "Niall and Lou want to celebrate early...but I don't think-"

"You should go." I say with a small smile, going back to my entree and continuing to cut the breast into small pieces. "After the baby, we won't be able to do the things we're doing now for a while."

"I don't know." Zayn muttered, biting down his lip and gnawing on it. He shrug, giving me a silly smile. "Maybe I will."

"You will." I say back, laughing when he poked my side. His hand then slid to my stomach and down to my thighs. "Zayn."

"Come on," He muttered, putting his box of food the dashboard and beginning to peppered my cheek and neck with kisses. "like you said, we won't be able to do this after the baby."

"I don't think we'll fit." I say back, enjoying how his lips felt but also thinking about my size and our baby. I didn't want to squish kiwi because we were horny fucks. "Plus, there's no pillows back there-"

"Shut up." He almost growled into my skin, his hand going further to the inside of my thigh and up. "Just come on back and we'll figure it out."

I roll my eyes, "At least let me finish my smoothie, gesh."

"Arabella!" He whined, stopping his fingers from moving further up and groaning. I giggled as he gave me a glare. "Are you purposely ruining the mood?"

"No." I whisper back, sipping away on my smoothie and turning to him. "I just really want to finish my smoothie, Zayn."

He sighs, beginning to laugh when I started to suck on the air and it began making an annoying noise. He took the cup and put it back in the holder, giving me a look with his stupid smirk.

"We have thirty minutes till we're supposed to get home." He says giving me a kiss in the cheek, beginning to unbuckle his belt. "Come on."

"You're annoying, you know that?" I tell him, unbuckling and stopping him from sliding his pants down. "You're going to have to change a few diapers for this."

He frowned, "Why? We both get pleasure from this. It's not fair."

"I'm the one pushing the baby out." I remind him, bopping his nose as he stared at me with a shocked face. I grin, kissing his cheek and letting him slide his pants down. "That's not fair."

"Hey, if science could make me push the baby out, I would." He tells me while jumping to the backseat, "Only for you though."

I laugh, taking my panties off and finding myself be excited for this. "Oh yeah? Not even for your wife?"

He shrugged, helping me go to the backseat as well. "Maybe. If I really liked her."

"What?" I frown, "You wouldn't be marry to her if you didn't liked her."

"That's true." He sighs, stopping me from taking his boxers off. He gave my lips a peck and then smoothed back my hair. "You're amazing, you know?"

I laugh, pecking his lips back. "I know, now let's do this before I back out of it, kay?"

-