- 35 -

- arabella -

Tugging my dress a little down, I waved the makeup artist off of me. "I'm good, thanks."

She walked away from me, my hands beginning to shake and sweat as I looked at the curtain in front of me. People around me moved around, all talking into earpieces with clipboards.

Getting my phone from the side table, I unlocked it and went to my messages, trying to relax myself by re-reading Zayn's sweet and encouraging messages.

"Miss Astor, come with me." Another woman walked to me, motioning me forward, taking my phone and placing it in her pocket. She counted down from five, mouthing every number before pushing me with a smile. "You're on, Miss Astor."

The curtain opened and I put on a bigger smile, waving at the audience behind the bright lights and cameras. Walking over to the small stage, I was greeted by one of the most beloved hosts of the night.

"Hello!" He greeted me excitedly, pulling me into a hug before motioning to the chair off the side to his desk. "How are you? Sit. Sit."

"Thank you." I beamed at him, sitting on the plush chair and crossing my legs. "The pleasure is all mine, Jimmy. Thanks for having me here."

"Thank you for coming!" He replied back, leaning on his desk a bit. "Tell me, how are you?"

"I'm doing good." Smiling back, I nod at him. Folding my arms across my lap, "Sometimes I get a little woozy, but y'know, it'll go away."

"Yes. I almost forgot that you're about to become a mother!" He said, talking with his hands. He then clapped his hands, the crowd doing the same. "Congratulations, Bella."

I beamed at him, feeling myself get hot as the attention was on my baby. "Thanks."

"Have you gotten any weird cravings?"

"Um, no, not yet." I shrug, "Only for chocolate and kiwis."

"Kiwis?" He raised an eyebrow, he then leaned back on his chair. "Weirdly enough," He said while reaching down for a plate. "I have kiwis with me."

Feeling my stomach grumble a bit, I eyed the plate fulled of kiwis cut in half. "May I?"

Sliding the plate, I took one half and began to peel it. Once it was all peeled, I took a bite of it and closed my eyes, relaxing as the juice of the fruit hit my tongue.

"Wow, you really do love kiwis, huh?" He asked amazed, the audience laughing along with him. "Anyways, h-how are things going with the family business? I mean, it must've been surprising to hear your dad telling you you'll be handling a multi-million company!"

"Oh, well, it was definitely surprising." I reply, nodding as I finished the fruit. "I mean, all my siblings had given the company when they were twenty-four, and for my dad to leap that age, it was surprising."

"And your brother, Samuel, was he expecting the Chicago location?" Jimmy continued, also taking a kiwi and beginning to peel it. I eyed him, laughing as he looked at the audience clueless. "What? They look appetizing!"

"Um, yes, Sammy was expecting the location in Chicago." I nod, "We were all expecting it. Since I speak the most Spanish, we thought I'd be taking over the company in Mexico City."

"And would you would of liked it?" He asks, finishing the kiwi.

Shrugging, I took a kiwi too, peeling it off and then bumping it with his. "Cheers." We placed it inside our mouths, I covered my mouth as I replied to his question. "Yes." Swallowing the piece of fruit, I cleared my throat and grabbed a napkin. "I've been to the city a few times and have absolutely fell in love."

Jimmy wiggled his eyebrows, "And they have Cancun."

Laughter filled the room again.

"I have on more question," He says, suddenly turning serious. "Is the baby a boy or a girl."

Smirking at his question, I sit at the edge of my seat, smiling out at the audience. They really wanted this answer.

"Well, I wish I could tell you." I finally say, making Jimmy groan and slouch on his chair. "Sorry."

"Oh come on, Bella!" He exclaimed, leaning back down to get a bag that was holographic with yellow and green paper sticking out. Putting it on the top, he shook his head at me. "I got the baby a present."

"Aw." I coo, setting a hand on my much bigger belly. "Thanks!"

Nodding and waving it off as if it was nothing, I grabbed it and opened it, laughing when I took it out. It was a black onesie that had his face on it.

"I love it!" I gushed, he stood up and I did the same, hugging him back.

He clapped his hands, looking at the audience and cameras again. "Miss Bella Astor everyone! Thanks for coming by."

"Thank you for having me." I replied, sitting back down and waving at the camera. I put the onesie inside, the workers here shouting that we were no longer filming. "Thank you so much, Jimmy."

We waved each other goodbye and I waved at the audience, all before disappearing back behind the curtains. The same women that had ushered me out walked to me, handing me my phone and pointing to the hall I came down from.

"Down that hall." She said, "Your manager and friend are there."

Thanking her, I went down, furrowing my eyebrows as I thought about who could possibly be here. Ever since my announcement, I've gotten lots of messages from people I had met once or twice, congratulating me and asking for the baby daddy-whom I didn't announced.

Of course they had their suspicions on Zayn, but also on Younes. Zayn had no other choice than to follow along, our managers wanting this to be a mystery maybe until the birth-if possible. They said it gave us 'good publicity'.

Expecting for it to be Zayn since we were here in New York because of him, I opened the door to my dressing room and dropped the bag. My throat and mouth running dry.

"Isabella?"

-