- 22 -

- arabella -

astorbella I miss my twinie💔

Liked by gemmastyles, haileybaldwin, zayn, and 928,017,627 others

View all 57,917 comments

username Are her & Isabella in a fight?

username They really do look the same lol

username Peep my friend @ zayn liking

username Isabella has thrown shade. Are they in a fight?

haileybaldwin Soon...❤️

username Why is everyone turning against Arabella??

username I wish I was as pretty as them

username My heart goes to Bella, she really b loosing friends left & right

username @ isabella is a bitch

username It doesn't matter if she looses @ isabella ! She'll have @ gemmastyles

maiamitchell ❤️❤️ i miss you❤️❤️

-

"Why is she mad?" Zayn asks poking his head to the right, his glasses making him look ten times cuter. "Didn't you told everyone?"

I continued drawing aggressively onto my pad, stopping to just continue ranting. "I did, but apparently, she wanted me to tell her first and separately, and then tell the rest!"

"Why was it so important to tell her that you told me?" Going back to typing away in his computer, he asked. "It was nothing out of the ordinary."

It had been two days since my talk with Isabella, since then, she hasn't reached me or answered anything from me. I called, messaged her number, sent an email, and even reached her manager. Nothing was answered.

"I guess she wanted to know if you'd stay or not." I said lowly, trying not to sound too rude with my words. Setting the pencil down on the corner of his desk, I grabbed the eraser and began to erase away. "I'm going-"

"What do you mean?" He asked with knitted eyebrows, his full attention on me. "Did she not think I wasn't going to take responsibility of our baby?"

"No-yes, well..." I sigh, putting the eraser next to the pen. "I didn't know what to think, so I thought the worst, which I usually do when I freak out!"

He opened his mouth to say something but the door flew open, in walking two guys laughing loudly. "Shit, sorry, we didn't know you were busy, Zayn."

"Shut up, Lou." Zayn snapped at him, giving me a look before turning back to his friends. He sat back on his chair, leaving his work as his friends began to get their drinks. "What are you two doing here?"

"Thought we'd stop by." Harry smiled, he sat in the chair next to mine and extended his hand. "You alright, love?"

"I'm fine." I tell him back, shaking his hand and closing my pad. "I should go-"

"No! Stay." Louis says, sitting on the couch and raising his drink. "Care for a drink?"

"Louis, isn't your floor supposed to be getting confirmations from you?" Zayn interrupted, saving me from spilling our secret. "And Harry, don't you have a lunch meeting?"

"They canceled it." Harry replies with a smug smile, "Got the rest of the day off."

"Wait, Bella," Louis suddenly stood up, he pointed at me. "aren't you friends with those twins? What are their names, Harry?"

Zayn chuckled, all of us looking at the very nervous Harry. "Stop it, Lou."

"Why?" Squinting my eyes and looking over at them suspiciously, one out of two looking embarrassed. "Do you like one of them?"

Louis and Zayn laughed while Harry just shrunk even more into his seat. Zayn nodded and stopped his laughter, "Harry talked to one of them at a club once and has been trying to get her number since then."

I frowned, feeling a bit bad that Lottie-most likely-didn't give him her number. "When was this?"

"When you and mister Zayn over here hooked up." Louis announced, smirking at both his blushing friends. "Why don't you be a doll and give it to him?"

"Because that means giving him a number of a taken girl." I announce, raising an eyebrow at the sassy one and giving a sympathetic one to the other one. "Sorry, Harry, but she is back with her boyfriend-who by the way is my friend too."

"Its alright." He replied with a small frown and red cheeks. "Louis' an idiot."

"Woah! I'm helping you out here, mate!" In a defensive stance, Louis said. His eyes were wider and his hands a bit up, as if he were a deer caught in lights. "Is she by any chance coming before we leave?"

"Lou," Zayn cleared his throat, he was standing up by now and had an arm around the smaller one. "don't press it. Now, can I have a moment with Arabella?"

"Thank you, Zayn." Harry rolled his eyes, standing up and turning to me while Zayn walked Louis to the door. "Could you send her a message?" I nod and stood up as well, making sure to put the pad in front of me for cover. "Send her my best wishes."

"Will do." I say, letting him take my hand and kiss the back of it. "Nice seeing you, Harry."

He winked at me and button his suit jacket, the way he walked screamed confidence. Letting my eyes fall on the other one, I gave him a wave.

"This ain't the last time I'll be seeing you, Astor." He announces, his voice a bit too powerful for his body. "I definitely want to party with you before I leave!"

Laughing at his comment, I tried not to let it slip that I could no longer party. "Take care, Louis."

He waved back, flicking Zayn off and beginning to push Harry. They all looked to be goofballs even when they were some of the most powerful people.

"Sorry about them." Zayn rolled his eyes, clearing his throat and returning to his desk. He clicked a few things, "You want to get lunch? I'm almost done."

I nod, sitting down and flipping my book open. The previous interaction disappearing as I continued my rambling and he continued his work, acknowledging me in between it all.

Stopping my talk about everything and nothing, I look up at him and smile to myself.

"Thank you for this mini therapy session, Zayn." I say, sitting at the edge of the chair and leaning over to take his hand. "I really needed it."

Giving me his award winning smile, he gave me a playful wink and kissed my hand. "It's my pleasure. Ready for lunch?"

-