- 18 -

- arabella -

"Oh no!" Throwing my head back, I let out my obnoxious laugh. Quieting down and catching my breath, I wipe off the small tears from laughing so much. "I believe something like that would come out of Louis' mouth."

He laughs too, popping another chip to his mouth after he settled down. His eyes burned on me, it made me worry that I was too annoying for him. "If I knew you were this amazing, I would of contacted you earlier."

Aw, he's so cute when he's lying.

Feeling the usual burning to my face I always felt around him, I shift on the couch. Part of me felt guilty that I hadn't told him about our baby, but the other part wanted him to stay a bit longer.

I know that if he was as supportive as Niall had said he was, he would only stick around me because of our baby. This baby had an unspeakable bond between us, wether he liked it or not.

"Yeah, well I could say the same thing." I say, reaching for my pink lemonade and drinking it carefully. Just by having him in the same room as me has made me ten times clumsier. "Um, do you wanna get dinner tomorrow?"

"Of course." He grins, his body beaming at my question. "Should I bring something? Wine?"

"No!" I say back quickly, clearing my throat and sinking. "I-I'm trying not to drink..."

Zayn looks at me suspiciously for a minute before nodding, "Sorry. Niall just has a lot of bottles-"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I want to cleanse my body." I cut him off, my awkwardness making us go back to square one. "Anyways, um, when you get here, go straight to the rooftop. Have you ever seen the sunset from up there?

"No. But I have from my window." He shrugs, his mouth slowly forming into a smile. "You guys have a rooftop?"

I laugh, sitting back and letting myself relax against the couch. "Most of the building here have bars up there. It's beautiful."

"I'll be looking forwards to that then. I'll be bringing my camera too, just in case I get inspired." He grins, his phone suddenly ringing loudly and making me jump a bit. Shuffling to get it, he looks at the ID and rolls his eyes. "Sorry, I gotta take this."

Letting him go answer the call in the kitchen, I let out a long-but quiet-sigh. I was literally a nervous mess. I had to tell him, one way or another, he will find out.

Taking a look at my phone, I gasp at the time. We had spent two hours talking and I hadn't had a breakdown.

Looking over at my messages, I frowned to see how dry they were. Every single one of my friends were in Europe living their best life at Fashion Week. Usually, I would be there to support every single one of them. Sometimes the designers who I had grown up to would even auditioned me to walk in their shows, which were true honors.

Opening up the group chat, I typed in a quick message: Can y'all sent your schedules so I could throw a reveal?

Just as I sent the message, Zayn walked back into the room. He smiled over at me, the one where he was embarrassed. "That was, uh, my dad. This was nice."

Of course. He had work to get to.

"I know." I nod, standing up and putting our bowls of snacks and glasses on the tray. He came to me, grabbing it and grinning. "Oh, don't worry about this, Zayn. I got it."

"Let me help." He says, tugging it and heading back to the kitchen. I stood up, dusting off the crumbs and to walk him out. Coming back in, he headed to the door, grabbing his jacket on the way. "So tomorrow right?"

"Yes!" I clap my hands, swaying side to side and nodding. "Text me when you're on your way, kay?"

Nodding back, he leaned in and it made me freak out. Internally hyperventilating and melting, I froze externally.

This is it. We're going to kiss.

Closing my eyes and taking one last breath, his lips fell to my cheek and it took every face muscle in me not to frown.

"See you tomorrow." He calls out, brushing his thumb where his lips were. "Night, Arabella."

Watching him open the door and leave my personal bubble, I felt the cold breeze hit my body. "Goodnight, Zayn."

-

astorbella Tb to Lolla where I saw my absolute favorite @ theweeknd

astorbella Tb to Lolla where I saw my absolute favorite @ theweeknd . Never been this happy until now . XOTWO

Liked by bellahadid, sweetboydaniel, and 849,018 others

View all 33,927 comments

username YES XO till we overdose!!!🖤

username Omg I miss Lolla. Can't wait for nect year tho!!

username Did she meet him again? Why is she this happy again?

zayn 🖤

username Hugs + Kisses till we overdose💀

username This girl really knows her songs. She jammed through it all lmfao🔥🔥🔥

username Somebody come get her, she stealing everybody's MANs!!! @ bellahadid @ gigihadid

username I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to get into Abel's pants next
|
@ bellahadid Would of done it by now, but she hasn't. We're friends, please stop creating non-existent problems. xo bbg

username LOVE YOU even more. Wow

username ZAYN what is you doing bby??

username XOTWO🖤🖤🖤

username Look out girls, she might b coming for y'alls mens bellahadid @ lottiehadid

username Where's Zayn to tame his girl down? @ zayn @ gigihadid

username sKinny Kween!

haileybaldwin 🖤🖤x o🖤🖤

-