- 54 -

- arabella -

I sat back as people ran in and out, my feet starting to get swollen because of the stupid yoga class mom forced me to attend.

Ever since mom and Regina arrived two days ago, I've been forced to do a lot of activities. Apparently, they think all this activities are going to help me with labor-something I strongly disagreed.

"Do you want another cuppa?" Trisha asked placing some bags down on the couch, Safaa and Waliyha strolling in after her with bags as well. "Gosh, how long were you at yoga?"

"I don't know." I groan, moving my feet off the other end of the couch and standing up. "Do you guys need any help?"

"I think we're okay." Waliyha says, coming in from the kitchen and sitting besides the spot where I was. "Guess what we got for you?"

"Not yet, W." Safaa says in a warning voice, shaking her head and coming in as well. "It's a surprise."

"Is it for me or the baby?" I ask, letting Waliyha pull me back down to the couch. "You know what? I want to be surprised."

They laughed as Safaa turned the television on, "Are you excited to know what Kiwi is?"

"I am." Waliyha grins, placing a hand on my belly and rubbing it. "I bet Kiwi is a she." Coming down to the belly, she hovers her lips above my belly button. "If you're a baby girl, we will be having a lot of fun, baby Kiwi."

"Dad and I think Kiwi is actually a he." In a smug tone and with a smug smile, Safaa says as she tucks her feet under her. She changed the channels within seconds of them loading, stopping just so she could turn to us. "We should place a bet."

"Don't bet with Julian." I warn them, "Or with Samuel." When they gave me confused looks, I sigh. "They know."

"What about you, Bella?" Waliyha asks, now leaning her head on my shoulder. "Have you gotten any signs? Like, felt what Kiwi is?"

I laugh, shaking my head. "All I've felt was hunger, emotions, and dizziness."

"Ew, that makes me not want to have any babies." Safaa scrunches her face and shakes her head. She throws the remote control at Waliyha and stands up. "I'm going to see if they need help."

Leaving us, Waliyha sat up again and turned her body towards me, a grin on her face big.

"I heard Zayn talking to someone on the phone the other day. He was spilling some juice stuff." She grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at me. My heart stop at that, the wave of mixed emotions coming over my body. "You wanna know what it was?"

"He has a girlfriend." I spat out, I read her face, which had fallen into a blank one. "Oh my, God, he's back with Gigi!"

Before I began to hyperventilate, she sits up and shakes her head quickly. "No, oh, no! Calm down, Bella!"

"How can I calm down?" I gasp, standing up and beginning to pace in their living room. "I'm going to be a single mother and my baby is having a supermodel step-mom. She is going to be a milf and I'm just gonna be the ugly, fat mom who is super lame and will be working everyday until-"

"Stop talking, Bella." She stands up as well, standing in front of me and lifting her hands up in the air. "It isn't anything bad."

"Waliyha, it is something bad!" I gasp, running my hands through my hair and pacing around the living room. "I don't to be a single mom! Fuck, my baby is going to be a mess if I'm going to raise them alone!"

Waliyha sighed, "You won't though."

"How are you so sure about that? What if it isn't Gigi after all and its someone else? A new girl?" I groan, putting my face in my hands to rub my eyes a bit. "Gosh, I feel so dumb now. I am so sorry about all of this, Waliyha."

"Bella," She took my hand guided me back to the couch, rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand softly. "you don't need to apologize- there's nothing for you to be sorry about."

Closing my eyes and taking time to catch my breath, I smile at her. Just a month or so ago she hated me, couldn't even be in the same room as me and now she was calming me down.

"Sorry." I muttered back, leaning back on the couch and looking at the television. "I overreacted. Sorry."

Her small laugh filled the living room, she squeezed my hand and stopped laughing when Zayn's voice echoed to the room.

"Hey, doll." He says as he hangs up the phone, coming to me and kissing my forehead as he takes his suit jacket off. "How're you? Everything okay?"

"Yes, just a bit tired." I smile back up at him, hoping he didn't noticed any trace of my attack. "How was work?"

He groaned, "The same as always. I'll tell you at dinner, I have to give this to dad and that might take a while."

"Sounds good." I nod back, now remembering that we were kicked out of the house because our families had to 'place bets' on the gender of our baby. "What time are we leaving?"

"Six." Waliyha piped in, sinking on the couch when Zayn sent her a glare. "Your reservation is at six thirty, but the ride alone is a twenty minute on... so six."

Zayn shook his head and turned back to look at me, "I'll see you."

We waited for him to leave, Waliyha clearing her throat. "Now I don't think I should tell you."

"You kind of have to." I frowned, trying to convince her. "Please?"

She budged, shaking her head and turning back to the television. I put on the best puppy face I had and began to poke her, "Please, Waliyha!"

Continuing to poke and whine, I could see her cracking as she tried to hide the little smile on her face.

"Oh my-fine!" She finally burst, turning to me with wide eyes and her voice dropping to a whisper. "He loves you."

-