- 42 -

- astorbella -

Arabella Astor Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
WIRED

"Hello, I'm Arabella Astor," Sitting in a stool and having her hands folded on her lap, Arabella started the interview. "I will be doing an autocomplete interview."

Grabbing onto the first cardboard from a worker, she let it rest on her belly and peeled the first sticker. "What is Arabella Astor's job?" Letting out a small laugh, she looked back up at the camera. "Well, in a few years I will be taking over my family's company over in Chicago."

Dropping the sticker on her lap, she began to peel the second one. "What is Arabella Astor zodiac sign?"

"This one's a good one." Her manager giggled from behind the camera.

"It is." Arabella nodded, "I am a gemini. Crazy, I know." Going to the third question, she let out a small laugh. "What is Arabella Astor?"

The set laughed along with her as she shrugged. "What is Arabella Astor due date?"

Rubbing her belly, Arabella smiled at the camera. She found it sweet how they wondered about it already.

"My due date is June sixth." Answering, she peels the last sticker. "What does Arabella Astor parents do? Well, my mom was a news anchor over in Mexico and my dad inherited the business from his dad... so yeah."

She handed the cardboard back and grabbed the new one, prompting it the same way as the other one. "Who is Arabella Astor's baby daddy?"

That question made her blush, her nose feeling a little red. At this point, she would of taught people knew, but maybe some were actually convince of her ex's lie.

"His name is Zayn Malik, he is wonderful and I think he's more excited about the baby than I am." She answered, "Who is Arabella Astor dating? Um, next question."

That was one of the questions she hoped they would of skipped. Guess not. "Who are the rest of Arabella Astor's siblings?"

Naming them off, she counted with her fingers, straightening up in the stool a little.

"Fun fact: we all spell our last name from youngest to oldest." She says, quickly moving on. "Who are Arabella Astor's friends with?" Moving a piece of hair, she pursed her lips. "They're mostly models... I have a few actor friends, but none that are in any type of, um, big businesses."

She handed the board over again, getting the third and final board.

"Is Arabella Astor pregnant with a girl or a boy?" Finishing reading it, she let out a laugh and shook her head. "Honestly, I don't even know!"

Cupping the stickers that were used and dumping them into the bag, "Sorry, they bothered me." she continued the interview.

"Is Arabella Astor a model?" Letting out a small laugh, she shook her head. "I wish I was." Peeling another one, she read it off. "Is Arabella Astor her real name? Yes. Yes it is."

Repositioning her legs, she held the board a little higher. "Is Arabella Astor in school? No, but I did graduated high school and then I attended a two-year program to be certified as a Licensed Practical Nurse."

"Did you become one?" Someone from behind the camera asked.

"Oh yeah." Arabella grinned, she went on with her questions. "Is Arabella Astor American?" Returning the cardboard and throwing away the peels, she answered. "I am a little mix...? I mean, my dad is half Mexican half British-back then, they were mistaken for the Astor family that originated from Germany, but we aren't. As for my mom, she is Mexican and Argentinian. So that's that."

-