i. PERMANENT MARKS

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

ONE
PERMANENT MARKS

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

          "Stiles, I swear to God."

          Carson Bradley's boyfriend gave her a quizzical look. "I honestly don't see what the big issue is, Carson."

          She groaned, throwing her hands in the air. "Stiles, you're talking about cutting your freaking hair."

          From an outsider's point of view, this was most definitely not a big issue. The two normally dealt with werewolves and lizard people and deranged hunters on a daily basis so compared to that, their current conversation about hair would seem stupid and not important whatsoever. So these hypothetical bystanders would most likely be backing up Stiles Stilinski. But if they were in Carson's shoes, they would understand fully. You see, Stiles had grown his hair out over the summer. Carson has said it before and she would definitely say it again: Stiles was hot. Like unbelievably attractive to the point where she wondered if she needed glasses for not noticing it sooner.

          But that was just Stiles with a buzz cut.

          However, Stiles with his long hair . . . dear lord it was taking everything she had to keep herself from jumping him right now and never letting him leave her bedroom. Okay, so maybe that was a little too much information. Either way, Stiles looked like some kind of god with his long hair. Sure, there had been a few awkward stages when he was growing it out. But the end result was beautiful. Like he was so gorgeous she wanted to cry herself to sleep and kiss him senseless all at once.

          Not that she hasn't kissed him senseless many, many times during this summer break. Almost to the point where Scott McCall and Lydia Martin were debating on whether or not the couple had already had sex or not. The answer was no, contrary to popular belief.

          Anyways, Stiles wanted to cut his hair. He wanted to go down and get his amazing locks chopped off so he would be back to the buzz cut. Carson would always love Stiles no matter what he looks like. But now that she had gotten a taste of long haired Stiles, she didn't really want to go back.

          "You got to cut your hair," Stiles laughed, twirling a piece of her newly cut hair around his finger. She had gotten it cut about a week back so she didn't have to deal with split ends. It wasn't anything too drastic, still coming down just a little bit past her shoulders.

          She shook her head, crossing her legs so that she was sitting Indian style in front of him on his bed. "Yes, but that was because I needed it cut. And I still look the same."

          "What, did I look stupid before?" he chuckled. When she didn't respond, he raised an eyebrow. "I looked stupid, didn't I?"

          "No! No definitely not. You were hot. Still are. But the long hair . . . " she faltered after that. He only stared blankly at his girlfriend. "Stiles, you're freaking sexy with long hair. Just, just leave it. For me."