Chapter Eight

A/N: i love singing Ariana Grande's songs <3 gives me an excuse to scream in a high pitch voice c':

Songs:

Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande

Showstopper by Brandon & Leah

Chapter Eight

I woke up first today.

Charlotte and I winded up going to the jazz bar and I got tipsy on rum and vodka while Char cradled a glass of white wine. She was so enchanted by the poetry and music she even forgotten I was there a handful of times. Not that I was offended, I was perfectly content just to watch her. Her eyes were hooded and her chin rested in the palm of her hands as she listened to music dreamily. It reminded me of the times she use to be lulled to sleep with simple classical music when she was younger.

I glanced at the alarm clock to see it was five in the morning and attempted to stretch my limbs out while still spooning Char. We were leaving for New York in three hours and I wanted to enjoy sharing a bed with my girl while I could.

My jostling must have disturbed Charlotte's slumber because she began to stir but stopped after awhile. I started to think she went back to sleep but a low, throaty moan sounded in the room.

Huh?

"Mmm...yes..."

Fuck.

I peeked over her shoulder to see her eyes still shut closed but her lips were parted. She looked adorable, like a sleeping princess, but that sound was...

There was nothing cute about it.

Motherfucking God, I thought as I looked her over. Seriously, motherfucking God.

Her face and chest was slightly flushed. Her... nipples constricting under her t-shirt...

"Oh, God," she moaned.

Breathy moan.

"Fuck," I breathed quietly, feeling my own breathing become erratic.

My cock throbbed as I watched... and then my eyes widened as her hand went under the blanket. Holy shit. I couldn't look away. Not a chance in hell. She lied there - our legs still tangled together - and she... moaned...whimpered... and a lazy hand found her breast, her perfect breast... and the other hand...

"Shit." She's... touching herself. Right in front of me. In her sleep. Then she whimpered. "Oh, fuck, Jason..."

I growled.

Swallowing hard, I couldn't stop myself from gripping my hard cock outside my pajama pants. Just needed some goddamn friction.

It was my name. My goddamn name.

Fuck, Charlotte, don't do this to me.

She moaned again, and this time the movements of her hand sped up.

I just watched. Watched as she pleasured herself in her sleep. And fuck, I don't think I've ever seen anything this sexy.

"More, Jason..."

Tightening the hold on my cock, I stroked it... slightly... just trying to relieve a little of the damn aching, and I stifled moan after moan as Charlotte got closer and closer. Closer to actually having an orgasm right in front of my eyes. More. Faster she moved her hand under the blanket, harder she pinched her nipple, and more erratic was her breathing.

"So close, Jay," she whimpered.

I bit down on my knuckles. And I couldn't help it so I...

I pushed Charlotte's hand out the way and I took over for her, my eyes nearly rolling in the back of my head when I felt her wet pussy in my hand.