Chapter Fourteen

A/N: I was gonna update on Sunday but Mark went away for a business trip and I'm bored .-. so you can thank my boy toy named Troy for an early update. and muwahahah I lied about never doing an Charlotte POV again.

enjoy~

Songs:

Fall For You - Leela James

Elastic Heart - Sia

Chapter Fourteen

"Jay, we're going to be in Miami for a week, you need more clothes than that," Charlotte snorted, eyeing my one suitcase.

"I've been traveling for a while now miss know-it-all, I learned how to pack military style," I retorted. "Plus you have enough clothes for the both of us for a month."

"Since when did you become a fan of crop tops and circle skirts?"

"Since I saw you in one," I wiggled my eyebrows.

Charlotte pretended to swoon.

There's a knock at the door and I open it to reveal our driver for the hour.

"Is this all, sir?" He asked, gesturing to our bags and I nodded. He started to reach for first of five bags Charlotte was bringing but she stopped him.

"I'll carry that one actually," she said timidly. "I want it on the plane with me."

"Of course ma'am," he tipped his hat and reached for the rest.

"What's in that one?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Nothing Mr. Nosey," she giggled, though her smile didn't reach her eyes.

I narrowed my eyes and Charlotte huffed.

"It's a surprise," she leaned forward and kissed me chastely, the hand not holding the small bag resting on my shoulder.

"A good surprise?" I hummed.

"Yes," she grinned. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," I smiled back.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Remember when you use to name all your stuff animals after your favorite food?" I asked out of nowhere, watching the clouds out the airplane window.

"Mr. Goldfish, Ms. Mac, Hershey." I glanced at Charlotte to see her roll her eyes. "Dad reminds me everytime I keep him from clogging his arteries."

"Glad to see I'm not the only one you're torturing,"

She attempted to grin evilly, rubbing her hands together.

I clear my throat, sitting up a bit. We were once again sitting across from each in other in seats far too big for one person. The flight would take three hours and Charlotte claimed she needed the space to stretch out.

I hesitate before opening my mouth. "I need to know your thoughts about children." I rushed the words out. "You know what I think, since..." I sighed, frustrated. "I mean, about Rebecca. But you haven't told me what your thoughts are. Just... before you tell me, I want you to know that I will do anything for you, and not because I have to, but because I want to."

I have to know, especially with the holidays coming closer and closer. Thanksgiving is already here, and Charlotte and I are as serious as we can be, which means we're solid and committed. But I want to know what her feelings are when it comes to children before we start planning to inform her parents about us. I promised myself to bring it up before we saw her parents...and we see them tomorrow.

"This is what has been on your mind for the past few days?" she asked softly, moving and sitting beside me on the long seat.

And yes, this woman can read me like no other.