An anticipated update with a tragic end...

Hey everyone. So as you can tell this is NOT a chapter of apocalyptic, to be honest I don't think that there ever will be one.

Let me explain, over the past few days I've felt really inspired. It's like writing and art is all I've wanted to do but... whenever I open this app and begin to write Apocalyptic it's like I go from happy to... really, really sad. I read threw the chapters and I find myself unhappy with the way I write and I feel unhappy about the way the plot is going. I know a lot of people enjoy this book and it breaks my heart to do this but I don't find enjoyment in writing it anymore.

For the people who really like it and were active voting and stuff thank you! It means so much to me I can't even express it. And also! Fear not for a shall be making a sequel sometime in the future. There are two main things that annoyed me about this book. The first one was that I decided to write it in first person. At the time it seemed like a good idea but I think third person would suit this book better. The second thing that annoyed me the most was the plot. Sure it was about a zombie apocalypse but it needed something more than that. It needed a good storyline and something that the main character wanted or was trying to achieve.

I feel like I just kind of took an idea and threw it out there, it doesn't feel right. Again, thank you so much to my supporters, I love you guys and everyone else who managed to come across this book! If you guys are mad about it ending out of nowhere I hope you can at least look forward to the sequel which will hopefully be much better!

Anyways I think that's it so thank you so much! I love you all and hope to continue writing in the future! Bye!

Sincerely,

-Astral Plane_
<3