Kobayashi Aika x player!Reader

Requested by: @YumiAkira120

¡¡¡Thanks for the request!!!

3rd P.O.V

Y/N was standing in the row of some sort of people who sing and dance.

Y/N's mom and sister annoyed her so much that she must go with her sister to this sh*t.

Y/N P.O.V

I wear a f/c hoodie and had the hood on so nobody could see my face.

I saw some American girl standing 2 rows left from me and she was staring at me, but I just looked away. Suddenly she was standing infront of me. I looked at her curiously and then she kissed me. I thought nothing about it and kissed back. My sister tucked at my hoodie and we pulled apart the girl went back to her row.

I looked at my sister and I could see that she was mad. My sister tried to make me fall in love with normal girls and be in a relationship longer than 1 hour. My only thought was "I would never be in a relationship, because I don't like to fell in love. Because in the past nobody ever spoke to me, because I was some sort of a player. Other girls from other schools always adored me, but I didn't cared.

I was so depressed that nobody ever talked to me or never even were looking at me longer than 2 seconds that I began to cut myself. Nobody knows that but my dead father. He died in a car accident when I was 15 now I am 24.

The row continued to move and now two people where infront of us and then it was our turn. We were standing in the row of a girl who had black hair and a side bun.

Y/N's sister P.O.V

We stepped forward and now it was our turn. Aikyan is my favorite Seiyuu of all of them. I wish my big sister would be in a relationship with a girl like her. But the only thing she do is kissing girls she didn't even know.

"Hello little girl!" Aikyan said. I was nervous and said "H-Hi I'm M-Mia"

She smiled and looked at my sister who was looking away. I saw that Aikyan was blushing and I think I know why. I coughed and she signed my things and we took a photo together.

We turned around and we went to the exit and I saw that the girl that kissed my sister was standing there. She ran to Y/N and kissed her again. I wanted to went further but I saw that Y/N was pushing her off. I couldn't believe my eyes, this is the first time in 3 years that my sister didn't kiss back.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me to our house. We came home and she ran into her room and locked the door.

I was confused that I went to our mom and told her what had happed with Y/N and the girl. She wasn't sure how to react, then she stood up and went to Y/N room.

She knocked but Y/N didn't opened the door. My mom looked around the kitchen and came back with a key. She opened the door and saw that
Y/N was looking at some pictures of Aikyan.

I couldn't believe it. "Is she in love with Aikyan?!" Y/N looked at me and blushed. Suddenly she began to nod.

"Did I said that out loud?" I asked.

My mom nodded. "Oh I'm sorry. But Y/N is it true?" Y/N stood up and sat on her bed. "I think so. When I first saw her today I didn't thought about anything but when she talked to you I couldn't help but fall in love with her!"

Y/N P.O.V

I was so embarrassed. This is the first time ever. "You know..." I looked up and nodded "I think I saw her blushing when she saw you and I think it could be possible that she also fell in love with you" My heart beat went faster. I ran to Mia and embraced her.

I whispered "Thank you! But how am I going to meet her ever again?" My sister thought and suddenly she ran to her room, I ran after her and saw that she had the signed paper that Aikyan signed. She laughed and showed me the paper, there was standing a telephone number. "Is it hers?" "Yeah I think so because she wrote 'call me' with a heart and I don't think she would love me, I mean I am 15"

I reached for my phone and called the number.

"Hello who's this?" A voice asked. "Ah hello my name is L/N Y/N. I'm the big sister of Mia you know the little girl who you talked to today" "O-oh yeah haha" I was already so red that my sister laughed at me and we went to my room. Mia took clothes out that would fit for a date. "Ah yeah my sister showed me that you had wrote your number on the paper that you had signed and I wanted to asked why you did that?" I asked a little unsure. "Ah... I think it's because I wanted to meet you again." "Waaaaaaaaaaah!" I screamed. "What has happened Y/N?!" Aikyan asked. Mia took my phone and spoke to her I couldn't hear what their were talking about but my sister came to me and smiled widely.

"I think you have a date in 1 hours."

Mia said. My mom and I looked at each other and then we screamed "What had just happened?!" together.

"I talked to her and she just said that she had looked at you and was kind of jealous because she had seen you kissing that girl and she was jealous because when she first saw you she knew that she fell in love with you. SO PLEASE GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY!!!" My sister screamed at me. I reached for the clothes and ran into the bathroom. 30 minutes later I was ready and my sister told me where I'm going to meet her.

I got into my car and drove to direction Mia had told me.

As I was standing at red lights I looked at my arms and saw the cuts. I got the feelings that I'm going to puke and pass out because I just remembered what I did to myself. I continued driving and then I had a beautiful dinner with Aikyan.

END

~~~~~~Tae~~~~~~

I know there aren't so many times where the reader is a player but I couldn't think of anything else.