Inami Anju x depressed!Reader

Request by: @melon_crow

!!!thanks for the request!!!

Flashback (1 and a half years ago)

3rd P.O.V

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm sorry but this is going to be my last concert" Y/N screamed. Suddenly she felt her heart beat gets slower. Everything got black around Y/N. The last thing she heard was "Y/N! Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY?!?"

Some of the fans cried because they didn't know what was going to happen, as an ambulance came and took Y/N to the hospital.

Flashback end

Anchan's P.O.V

That was 1 and a half year ago. I couldn't believe it one of my favorite KPOP solo artist, blacked out on stage. Nobody ever saw her again. Some news said that she might be dead but I know that it isn't true, or some of them said that she was depressed but nobody couldn't think why she would be depressed.

Today Aqours has an interview for the English user of 'School Idol Festival'.

I was the only one that was a fan of L/N Y/N. And I have a little secret that only my mother knows.

"I'm in..."

"Love with L/N Y/N!!!"

Y/N's P.O.V

I shut myself from the outside. My secret was that I was cutting myself and I think one cut was to deep because my doctor said that I blacked out because I lost to much blood.

The only thing I do is songwriting and being an unseen YouTuber. I write my own songs but also do covers. I want to be a singer again but I can't I'm just to weak for anything I did, like dancing, breakdancing or anything about holding a guitar.

I wear f/c hoodies and wear my hood on my head, so nobody would recognize me, I also changed my hair color to f/h/c. (favorite hair color)

After the accident I began to cut myself again. One cut on my face is from my stepfather. My mom already told the police that he treated me like sh*t and he got into prison.

I'm on my way to the supermarket. I drove my motorcycle and I parked it outside and went inside. As I went inside I bumped into a girl that was smaller than me. She had brown hair.

Anchan's P.O.V

As I finished looking for my ingredients I need, I left. But when I walked out of the supermarket I bumped into a tall girl with f/h/c hair.

I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a mysterious known face. At first I didn't recognize the girl but when I saw her eye color I knew that this was her.

"Y-You are..."

I couldn't believe it.

"L/N Y/N" I screamed. Some people looked at us. Y/N looked kinda mad because she dragged me into a side street.

Y/N's P.O.V

"How did she recognize me?" I thought. I pushed her against a house wall. "What do you want? And who are you?" I asked seriously.

I saw that she blushed. "ANSWER!!!"

Anchan's P.O.V

"I-I'm Ina-Inami Anju. And I'm sorry I didn't want the people to look at us" I stuttered unsure.

I couldn't believe it.

Wait! What!

"Y/N! What did happen to you? Everyone was worried about you?"

"I know but I don't care anymore. Everyone don't know where I am or what I'm doing right now. Everyone forgot about m-..!" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence. As I kissed her.

What we didn't knew was that the other 8 Aqours members were standing behind us watching us kissing and everything before that.

We pulled away. "Please Y/N stop cutting yourself. And please tell me what did happen to your face?" Y/N looked away, her memories from her past about her stepfather came back. "My stepfather treated me like sh*t and cut my face" Y/N then began to cry.

I immediately embraced Y/N and she told me very slowly what did happened to her. As she finished the other members came and we group hugged.

Y/N then looked up and said "Hey aren't you that girl that screamed

'I love you' by one of my concerts?" I looked away blushing and embarrassed. The other members laughed and nodded. "Yeah we once saw that she was hearing one of your music playlist and we for sure knew that she loves you" Suwawa said. The others nodded.

"Is that true?" Y/N asked. I just nodded and the next thing was that she was kissing me again.

"I'm happy, because you know I also know that you are the voice of Takami Chika and I love the anime a lot" "You know me?" I asked unsure the others just laughed and screamed "YES!!!"

END

~~~~~~Tae~~~~~~