Aida Rikako x trap!bodyguard!Reader

Birthday special for favorite^

~~~

y/b/n: your bodyguard nickname

b/f/n: your (male) bodyguard friends name

~~~

3rd P.O.V

L/N Y/N was the personal female guard of them. Y/N was always near the Aqours girls. On live tours, fan meetings and when they had free time in a new town.

Y/N's P.O.V

We, my b/f/n and I, were driving to the airport to fly with the girls to L.A. I parked and we walked to search for the girls. After 5 minutes of frustration rising up we found them infront of one bathroom. B/f/n stayed away and met the other two bodyguards.

I smiled and waved at them as Shukashuu quietly yelled in my ear "YOUSORO!". I stepped back and snapped her forehead. "Don't do that or else we're gonna be seen". She nodded slowly, then smiled like she has an idea.

I stepped back and realized that only Shukashuu, Anchan and Arisha were there. I turned to Anchan and asked "Where are the other 6 of you?" Anchan laughed and pointed at the door. "They're in there fixing the masks and caps." I nodded and went inside.

As I stepped inside I felt like I'm gonna be deaf. Rikyako, Aiai and Ainya the smallest (^_^) were hiding behind Suwawa, King and Aikyan. I took off my cap "Ahhhhhhh y/b/n! We thought you were a crazy fan don't do that again!" Rikako yelled while she walked to me and slapped my shoulder.

I laughed quietly and asked if they were ready. They nodded and followed me outside, only to see fans being held back by the other bodyguards. "Stay here with Anchan, Arisha and Shuka. And if I wave my hand follow right behind me" I said and walked towards them.

"Hey" I said as I tried to get their attention, but nothing, not even a glance. "HEY! Look at me!" I yelled louder and I saw the fans shocked. I looked at my watch and saw that the plane is starting in 30 minutes.

"I'm sorry, but now that I got your attention, please let us through to the gates our flight is about to start."

"Why would we do that?" a rude fan asked. I stared at him and then smiled. "Well would you like to be carried out of here by them or me?" The fan looked confused but started to smile

"How about you, you weak girl". "Well okay" I said bored and started to walk towards him. The fans made a circle around us and gasped as I grabbed him by his collar and carried him over to two police men.

As I came back I saw fans leaving after the others told them their were almost late. I smiled at them and waved for them to follow me. As we were about 20 meters away from the last fans a guy ran up to me and punched me, saying "Hey you bastard that was my friend! Who are you to do that to people?" I held my cheek and smiled "Well infront of you is the personal bodyguard of Aqours. If you have a problem that I only save them from crazy fans then say it

face-to-face to me now." he looked at me suspicious but ran away.

10 minutes later we got on the plane and Rikako held my cheek in her hand, examining my cheek. I hissed as my cheek began to sting. I shyly smiled at her and she shook her head. I slowly leaned back and restest my head against the window as I suddenly felt something cold against my cheek. I backed away and bumped my head against the window. I groaned and heared laughing. All girls were laughing as I slowly smiled. I took the ice pack and held it against my cheek. "Thanks" I mumbled slowly as I drove off to sleep.

After the flight

Rikako's P.O.V

I don't know how people especially fans can hit someone for literally nothing. I woke y/b/n up and left the plane. As we were walking into the big hall where we already saw fans. We parted so we were walking in a line. First bodyguard and then Anchan,Shukashuu and King. Then 2nd bodyguard, Arisha, Ainya and Suwawa. And lastly b/f/n, Aiai, Aikyan, me and y/b/n.

Everything was normal, when suddenly I found myself in y/b/n's arms. I looked to the side to see someone trying to get near us. Y/b/n took my hand and dragged me faster away. Before that I saw her glaring at the person.

I swear she's gonna be my death someday. She's always there to protect us. She never really opens up to somebody but b/f/n and me. She never really spoke or the other members don't even know if 'y/b/n' is her real name.

I let her drag me to the car. When we arrived at the hotel. We checked in and then met in one room. The biggest of them all where Aiai, Shukashuu, Anchan and King slept. The other 3 bodyguard were outside looking for some other things.

I looked around and saw Y/N standing in the bathroom. Ainya scooted closer to me and whispers "Is there someone in love?" I backed away and blushed. "W-What? W-Why are asking t-that to suddenly?" She only smiled and stood up and went into the bathroom closing the door.

Ainya's P.OV

It's obviously that Rikyako is in love with her. She's always looking at her when she's 'playing' with fans to protect us. And they always hug each other, every minute that they have together. I closed the door and looked y/b/n in the eyes. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey. Is something wrong?" she asked. I only shook my head and said "No everything's alright. I only want to talk a little more private with you. About your likings or hobbies you know?" she slowly began to nod and to almost express all the private things about her.

3rd P.O.V

The next day they barged into the room of Rikyako and Y/N only to see them hugging. They were confused but celebrated her birthday a little. Then they went into the town to look around shops.

It was quiet to the point where people recognized Aqours and they wanted to congratulate Rikyako. The fans were almost screaming and that lead to more people noticing them. Almost all of them were friendly as Y/N stayed near around them. But one fan wanted to hold Rikyako's hand. Rikyako backed away but the fan only got nearer to her.

You stepped infront of her and grabbed his hand. "What do you think your doing?" You aksed him with a murderius look. He pulled his arm away only to punch you in the face and almost kneeling you in the stomach as you held his hands and turning him around holding him to the ground.

B/f/n came holding him as you started to became dizzy from the second time being punched. Rikyako kneed beside you holding you. After the fans were gone and the guy was gone they went to a restaurant.

As the cake was placed on the table they began to sing for Rikyako. Ainya suddenly said "I think we have a new couple here" Everyone looked confuse. "I don't get it who, Ainya?" Anchan said. Ainya smiled and said "Y/N and Rikyako"

"Who is Y/N?" everyone except Rikyako, Y/N and Ainya asked. Rikyako blushed while Ainya pointed at y/b/n. "Hahhhh. That's your real name?"

Y/N nodded, "Yeah sorry. My name actually is L/N Y/N"

"Wait new couple? What does that mean?" Aiai asked. Ainya said "Well we always see them hugging and looking at each other. So maybe there is a little bit of love" shrugging her shoulders. Rikyako looked down, with her hands placed on the table as the girls turned to her.

Y/N began to speak "W-Well, you se-..." only to be cut off as Arisha saw a ring on Rikyako's finger. "Rikyako, you're not engaged are you?" Rikyako blushed and stuttered "N-No, I'm not. It was a gift" "Well from whom?"

Rikyako looked into Y/N eyes to look for permission to confess it as Y/N started to nod. Rikyako inhaled slowly before answering "It was from Y/N. She gave it to me as a birthday and 3 month anniversary present"

"Wahhh, kawaii." "WAIT WHAT! So you're a couple?" Y/N took Rikako's hand, smiled and said "Yes, we are."

Suddenly King and Aiai said "I wanna see them kiss" The 8 argued for almost 10 minutes only to asked "Have you two ever kissed each other before?" Only to be denied by them and to be forced to kiss.

In the end everyone was happy for the new discovered couple and their fist kiss.

~~~TaeTae~~~~

I noticed that really much people like Rikako-san. I already have like 5 stories about her.😂