Kubo Yurika x car accident!amnesiac!Reader

Request by: @AbertBern

!!!thanks for the request!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

r/h/c: random hair color

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V

The news:

On February 14th, Kubo Yurika-san had an interview, where she told us that she had an girlfriend. (she also told how you look like) But lately she was seen hugging and kissing a r/h/c girl on the cheek. All fans were mad, that Yurika-san would cheat on her girlfriend. Next to the weath...

Y/N's P.O.V

'What?' I thought shocked about the news. "I'm home" yelled a voice. I immediately knew that Yurika was home. I stormed over to her. "Did you heard the news about you?" I asked a bit mad.

She shook her head. "Maybe you should just watch the news yourself" she looked confused but nodded.

Yurika's P.O.V

'What has gotten into her' I thought. I looked at the news that comes a little later on another channel. What I heard next shocked me. 'Why would anyone think that I cheat on Y/N'.

I looked at Y/N and saw her mad face. I need to clear this immediately.

"Y/N it's not true. Why would I cheat on you!? You know that i love you." "Yeah but the news says otherwise" Y/N said a bit louder than usual. "Y/N please it's not true. You know that I'm true to you?" "Why would you just kiss a girl on the cheek, Huh?" Y/N yelled angry.

I saw her in the eyes as I saw angry eyes that I didn't knew. "Y/N look, I'm have kissed the girl on the cheek, because ..."

"Oh please, just let it be" Y/N yelled louder. I was on the brink of tears. "You know what, we're done" Y/N suddenly said and left the door. I ran out the door. And hugged Y/N from behind. "PLEASE Y/N ITS JUST A RUMOR. I LOVE YOU" i yelled as I hugged her tighter.

She just laughed. She just... laughed. I looked confused as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Well I don't know if you have seen the pictures, but... WE ARE DONE!!!" Y/N pushed me away and started the car. I just sat on the floor crying.

Y/N's P.O.V

'Uhhhhhh, why is she doing this?!' I thought the whole time as I drove around the city. I was getting madder and madder as my thoughts repeats them over and over again. I gripped the wheel hard and suddenly I heard someone honking.

I looked to my right and didn't realized what was going on as I was pushed away. I was overturned and every inch of my body hurts so much. I couldn't feel my right leg anymore and everything just turned black.

Time skip (2 hours later/19:30pm)

3rd P.O.V

Y/N was drove immediately to the hospital. Her heart began to beat slower and slower. As they arrived she was brought to the surgery.

The next day Y/N was in her hospital room and was bombered with questions from the doctor. As a result it happened that Y/N lost her memories up to her 17th birthday.

Her parents were crying and asking over and over what had happened to Y/N.

They called Yurika-san and asked if she knew anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

-Call-

~M: Y/N's mother

~S: Shikaco

S: Hello?!

M: Hello Yurika-san.

S: Miss L/N Are you crying?!

M: You must immediately come to the hospital Y/N had an car accident.

S: What!? Okay I'm on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Shikaco's P.O.V

'No! No! NO!!!' I screamed over and over again as I ran up the stairs. I saw her parents, they told me everything. That Y/N's right leg is broken and that almost every inch has bruises.

I went into her room. She looked right at me and looked a little bit... confused. She didn't even look mad.

I sat next to her. "Y/N" I said on the brisk of crying as she looked so fragile.

The next sentence hurt me.

"Who are you?"

My heart stopped for a while. What?! The door opened and the doctor came in.

"Hello you must be Kubo Yurika,

Y/N's girlfriend." I nodded. He looked serious and the next thing made my whole world brake "I'm sorry to tell you this but she lost her whole memories to the age of 17. She has amnesia"

He bowed and left the room. I began to cry, but suddenly felt arms around me. "Is something wrong?"

Asked Y/N. I looked into her eyes. "You don't remember me, right?" She looked sad and shook her head.

"I'm sorry if I was someone special in your life and that I don't remember you." I shook my head and hugged her. "If you will I try to make you remember everything again" she smiled. 'Oh how I have missed this smile'. "That would be great".

The next hours, days and months I helped Y/N get her memories back little by little.

END

~~~TaeTae~~~~

Ps: I never wrote about an accident, so I hope you liked the chapter^^

If you want a 2nd part then write it into the comments^^