Nanjo Yoshino x fem!Reader

Request by: @MiraiHiroyuki

!!!thanks for the request!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Nan-chan's P.O.V

'Which one should I get her?! There are so many of them' I thought a little bit sweaty as I saw about 200 beautiful rings.

Y/N is gonna have her 32nd birthday today. We both know each other over 13 years.

For almost a year I'm trying to find the perfect ring. But today it should be my lucky day. I found the perfect one.

After I bought the ring, I went back home. Y/N was working, after one workmate has got sick. Today we had planned something, but Y/N was called at 5am. She couldn't say no, so she got ready and went to work, leaving me alone, completely awake.

I went to our bedroom and put out my outfit with Y/N's outfit. The ring into my small bag and went to the shower.

(choose which outfit you want)

Time skip (18:30pm)

Y/N's P.O.V

'Man, I'm so tired' I sighed as I started the car driving home to start my birthday with Nan-chan.

I was opening the door as I saw Nan-chan in just a towel. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She yelled smiling. "Wahh!" I screamed and tripped.

"Hahahahahahaha, What the hell are you doing Y/N?" "Wh-what am I doing? Shouldn't I ask why you're half naked??!" I blushed and looked at my hands.

"Really, Y/N?! You know you saw me many times, right?" Nan-chan asked dumbfounded.

"Ehhh, y-yeah?!" I said unsure. "Ok. Come on let's get ready" "Hai!" I stood up and took a shower.

Time skip (19:20pm)

Nan-chan's P.O.V

Y/N went outside and I looked into my small bag and found the box. 'Alright lets go'.

I went inside and we drove to the restaurant. We laughed, made jokes and were a little to lovey dovey in the restaurant.

As we were leaving one girl looked at Y/N and smiled. Y/N looked at her as well and smiled back. Immediately I pushed Y/N to the car. Y/N nearly tripped.

Time skip (20:20pm)

Y/N's P.O.V

We were walking around the park, when suddenly Nan-chan stood still. I looked to her to see her red like a tomato. Her whole body began to shake as she breathes in and out.

"Y/N!!" "What is it?" I asked confused. But that was vanished as she began to kneel down.

"Y/N, my heart was a desert until you came and watered it with your love. Let's spend the rest of our lives together pulling the weeds and enjoying the blossoms. I wanted to dance with you at a special event or place so..."

Nan-chan shook even more by now. Right now I was the one beginning to shook.

"So let's dance together at our wedding and let's write our own happy ending. Will you marry me

Y/N?!" Nan-chan said having also tears in her eyes.

I pulled her up and hugged her. "YES!!"

Time skip (9 months later)

3rd P.O.V

After these 9 months Y/N and Nan-chan got married. They also had one Idee. But that was another story. To feel more like family their wanted both a baby. So after 3 months it was clear that Nan-chan/or Y/N (you can choose who) was pregnant.

END

~~~TaeTae~~~~