Saitou Shuka x shy!Reader

Request by: @Scossetta

!!!thanks for the request!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

I know that it was 5 months ago but here's a chapter to their Christmas Livestream

~~~~~~~~~~

3rd P.O.V

It were Shukashuu ,Suwawa , Aiai and the youngest and shyest member Y/N.

"What Do we do?!" Shukashuu asked as their lost the 'Are your hearts connected' game. "Wait, Wait. Do we choose for each other?!" Y/N said. The staff nodded.

"I choose for Aiai then" Shukashuu said. "Then I choose Suwawa's. And Y/N choose for Shukashuu." "Then I'm choosing Y/N's" O'Suwa^^ said.

Y/N's P.O.V

Oh my god now I'm afraid. My sister is going to choose for me. Yes my sister is Suwa Nanaka and she likes to blame me.

She sure is embarrassed and shy sometimes, but when the topic is

'L/N Y/N' She is the first to think about any embarrassing situation.

"Hey turn around" Suwawa said. She helped me wear it. The we were all wearing any weird costumes.

The outfits were harmless for Suwawa and me, but Aiai and Shukashuu were just adorable.

"WHAAA!! What am I thinking" I thought and was a blushing mess. "Oiiiii! N/N what's with that blushing. Aiai threw herself on my back. Now I was giving her a piggyback.

"Get of off me!!" I struggled to free her arms around my neck. Then I heard my favorite laugh. Shukashuu was holding onto the desk to hold herself up.

Shukashuu P.O.V

I was nearly crying from laughing. Y/N's so cute. We were laughing as Aiai danced weirdly and I made noises like monkey. Suwawa and

Y/N were laughing. I then jumped over to Y/N and suddelny tripped as I landed on Y/N who has caught me.

"Oi are you Okay?" She asked. "Y-Yeah" I said blushing.

Y/N's P.O.V

Shukashuu took off her mask and put it on me. I couldn't see anything and then I felt two hands holding my cheeks. I took off the mask and saw Shukashuu leaning in and then she kissed me.

She opened her eyes and blushed like crazy. She pulled back and ran into the corner. Y/N just stayed still as she was t already registering what had just happened.

3rd P.O.V

The girls finished the show and and Y/N ran out of the room and ran home.

To be continued

~~~TaeTae~~~~