love us.

Harry Styles has Dissociative Identity Disorder. (D.I.D)

This means he has five personalities with distinct memories and behaviour patterns existing in him.

Harry

Jake

Edward

Marcel

Noah

Louis Tomlinson is one of the most popular guys at University. He has thousand of friends as well as a girl of his dreams. But then he sees his best mates picking on a curly headed boy because of his condition that he has no control over.

When Louis realises how badly his friends treat Harry and how his girlfriend only wants him for the attention and popularity, he backs down, risking his whole status for a boy he doesn't know. Or more like, boy's he doesn't know.

It takes a lot for Harry to trust Louis but when he finally does, he starts to fall for him. Will all of his Alters feel the same way? Or will they try and tear the two apart?

A/N
Heyy, it's kt:)
I'm part way through my other book our fears but I can't get this idea out of my head so I'll be writing this one at the same time.

I've done a lot of research on D.I.D, most of the ideas and situations in the book are from actual people with D.I.D. I'm not trying to glorify or make things up about it, it is very serious.

If you believe anything isn't right please make sure to correct me.

Hope you all enjoy. X