two.

Class was dismissed an hour later and the chuckling was still constant, the front rows left first before the back three did, which included most of the popular group.

Everyone followed behind Niall, with Louis at his side and then Eleanor at his, fingers intertwined as normal.

"Science now babe?" Eleanor nodded and sighed, social studies was one of the only lessons the couple had together, but Louis still walked her to each and every one of hers before they had to separate.

They pushed through the crowds in the corridors until they reached the department, Eleanor gave Louis a kiss on the cheek, skipping off to join up with some classmates.

Just before Louis could turn around, Niall pounced on his back, both hands on both shoulders; gripping tightly. "Biology now Tommo!" The two were sat next to each other in their next lecture, Louis' least favourite subject.

"That freaky new kid's in it I think." Louis raised an eyebrow as they both began trudging to the other end of the university.

"I was asking some of the boys, and one of them has heard that he has this disorder thing." Niall's eyes crinkled as he put his hand over his mouth, muffling his deafening laugh that made most people stare at him.

Louis' smile faded as he realised what he said, nudging Niall's balance so he tripped a little bit. "Hey, come on Niall. He has a disorder?"

Nothing stopped Niall, even Louis' guilty words. "Yeh! This thing where he's like different people or something like that? It's so fucking stupid. Probably a little attention seeker or someth-" Louis shoved him harder this time.

"Niall stop it, that's so mean! You're being a proper dick." Niall looked up gobsmacked, pretending to be offended. "Come on Lou! It's fucking hilarious."

"No it's not, you should just leave him alone. He probably gets enough shit for it anyway." Louis clutched onto his backpack straps and kept his eyes down from his friend, trying to not seem weak.

"I know, shit from us!" Niall wrapped a bicep around the back of Louis' neck but he just stumbled away, scowling.

"No, I'm not going to do or say anything to him. That's just cruel." Louis stomped off quicker so that Niall would give up trying to reach his pace and go back to his other group behind them.

"Aw Lou, you're such a spoil sport." Niall rolled his eyes, returning to his group as Louis sped ahead so he arrived at Biology first. He couldn't be arsed with Niall sometimes, he was so rude and vile if someone or something was different.

Louis liked different, he believed unique was the best thing a person could be.

In a few short minutes Louis reached his next class and sat down in his usual spot, which was coincidently next to Niall. He rolled his eyes when he barged into the class with all of his friends surrounding him. Louis decided to ignore him, even when he said sorry before sitting down.

"Come on Lou, I was just making a joke."
"It wasn't funny." Louis snapped sharply, leaning on the table so his chin rested in the palm of his hand.

Niall didn't reply and carried on the other conversation with the boys on the table behind the two, yet again about the boy from their first class.

"Hello everyone." Mr Goodwin wandered in dressed in his lab coat and glasses to begin the lesson. He started up his computer and turned the projector on ready to start.

The bell rang but after a few seconds the renowned teen burst into the lab. No one exactly noticed him as he was barely late, no one except Niall and his group, and obviously Louis.

He took a seat which was nearest to the door which was incidentally on the opposite side of the table where Niall and Louis were sat.

Big mistake.

Niall nudged Louis' shoulder, the classmates beginning to witter to themselves as the professor still hadn't got their class work up on the board.

"Look it's the guy!" The Irish lad coughed, barely subtle. Louis looked up sympathetically, the boys eyes were all red and puffy, his bottom lip was shaking and his cheeks were flushed.

He's definitely been crying.

Probably because of social studies,
probably because of the popular group,
probably because of Niall.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and looked back down at the table, not wanting to be a part of the bullying.

"So...." Niall sat up, leaning across the table to get closer to the youngster. "Who are you today freak?"

Louis shook his head, closing his eyes, preparing to hear the sound of the stool the boy was sat on squeal before he ran out of the class and to the nearest bathroom to continue his crying. But no, instead, he heard Mr Goodwin's booming voice.

"Get out of this class this instant Mr Horan, we do not treat people with disrespect here." Everyone went silent as Niall scoffed, standing and leaving sloppily, the popular group in the back sniggering.

The head of the university must have sent an email out to all the teachers as Mr Goodwin suddenly knew about the boy's condition, especially when Niall brought it up.

The class continued but when Louis finally looked back up, the boy was shaking, tears reappearing in his eyes.

Louis sat up quickly and tilted his head towards him, examining him for a second before speaking.

"Hey, I'm sorry about my friend, he isn't the nicest when there's fresh meat to pick at, just ignore him and he'll stop." The teen seemed starstruck for a minute, like he'd never seen or heard another human speak to him before.

He nodded slowly, wiping his eyes on the back of his sweater sleeves.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." He extended his hand, the boy paused but then took it.

"We're...I-I mean I'm Harry Styles."