fifteen.

Once Louis was able to understand how to walk again by putting one foot in front of the other, he bolted trying to catch up to the younger after memorising where he went.

"Harry! Harry please stop!"

The flow of the crowd made it difficult for where Louis wanted to go which frustrated him more. There were dozens of eyes from the fight earlier that still hadn't detached themselves off of the boy, making him duck his head to not cause a bigger scene.

"Harry!" The head of curls appeared closer at least. He watched him dive into the bathrooms and lock himself away.

Louis dashed in mirroring his steps and followed. At least the toilets weren't busy.

He could hear the younger hyperventilating in a cubicle furthest away from the door. As many students were creeped out by it, they left the two on their own. "Harry... please come out, it's okay, you can tell me anything."

"N-No I can't, it's so embarrassing ...I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Because we're in school?"

Louis pouted at no answer and sighed.
"How about tonight... after school."

Harry's silence became louder and hurt the others ears.

"We'll be alone with no judgement and no worries. You can trust me Harry."

The lock of the cubicle turned and out came a hunched over young teen,

His lips split
His hair stuck to his rosy face
His tears chapping his cheeks.

"What do you think?" Louis bent down to his level to meet with his glossy eyes. Harry hummed and nodded for a reply, single handedly giving Louis a small grin.

"Okay great. How about the park down the lane near the corner shops?" A nod and a sniff later Harry's mouth formed a cute little smile. Louis mirrored him. "I'm taking that as an okay."

Harry nodded, still unsure but less teary than a few seconds ago. "How far do you live from the park? I can pick you up if you wan-"

"I can drive its f-fine. Thank you anyway." Harry paused and looked down, his soft smile disintegrating off of his jaw. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your friends and Eleanor?" Louis chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I really hope not."

He sighed but then nodded, "I better go then, i'll see you later." Louis had a last glance at the younger boy in front of him and turned.

Even though he wanted to stay with Harry due to the shit from his friends and girlfriend he was about to receive, he exited the toilets and made his way out into the hallway.

Only a few late stragglers were shuffling quickly before they missed the start of their last lesson, but Louis couldn't even be bothered. He knew that in his next lecture he was sat next to El and he also couldn't imagine how mad she is going to be with him.

Louis finally reached the classroom and took a breath before entering, holding it tighter and tighter, just like the grip he had on Niall's collar when he launched him away from Harry.

The silence that was originally echoing around the room melted and whispers and giggles broke out instantly.

"Finally decided to join us Mr Tomlinson?"

The teacher didn't like Louis at the best of times so coming in 15 minutes late did not improve their relationship.

"Sorry Sir." He mumbled, drifting over to his seat that was beside Eleanor. She didn't even look at him never mind say anything. Louis knew he was in big trouble from this afternoon.

The teacher let the class continue on what they were doing while Louis pulled out his file from his bag.

His girlfriend put her cheek on her hand and couldn't have gotten further away from him if she tried.

Louis began writing down the date and the notes of the board but couldn't concentrate at all, he had about a million and one things jumping up and down in his head, each wanting the most attention.

"El I-.... I couldn't just let Niall-"
"Don't talk to me."

A blunt and expected response left her lips, restricting a response from Louis but he bit through it and fort back for once.

"Babe he was going to really hurt him he's been through so much no one underst-"
"Louis I swear if you stand up for that freak one more time we'll be done."

The boy was about to burst out of pure anger, she couldn't just blackmail him like this, it wasn't fair.

"Threatening to break up just because i'm sticking up for a kid that's done nothing wrong?!"
"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Louis."
"Niall was going to hurt him! What's Harry done to him? What's Harry done to you? What has he actually done to deserve this?!"

Pupils began to turn and stare now without breaking their sight, the couple normally bickered but never when they were in an actual class.

"Louis! He's a psycho! Even if he didn't have the shit he's saying he has he'd still be a little attention whore either way. He talks to himself, cries when we're just making a joke and he's taking you away from me!"

Louis couldn't even process the nasty, unbelievably arrogant sentences that were spewing out of his girlfriends mouth.

He stared at her in disbelief and just shook his head. Louis didn't want to keep going, he knew it wasn't worth it she would never understand.

"My mums picking me, you better call me to apologise tonight."

'Apologies about what.' Louis thought but kept his mouth clamped shut. The couple didn't speak for the rest of the lesson including when the bell rang.

 The couple didn't speak for the rest of the lesson including when the bell rang