·1·

I stare at my best friend when he told me the information that literally turned my world down. Angelina is coming back! That was a death sentence.

,, Fûck Charles you mean that the girl that was the worst bully is going back to this school?!" I almost burst. We were bullied before she left for boarding school. Well, that's a lie! They still bullied us but less. The popular clique was merciless around here. She was practically their queen before she left for some prestigious girl school.

,, I'm serious Dallas, Eva, and her blondes were talking about it!" He shakes my shoulders with urgency almost desperately. His eyes, wide like a scared raccoon. I take a deep breath when the world seems to stop. Or maybe slow down. There is a roar of a known car for me. The same engine that scared me for several years. I slowly turn around to see, the not at all forgotten black SUV. The loud engine and music clearly show whos arriving. But this time she wasn't the hotheaded driver. Welcome to hell, Dallas!

The car comes to stop and I look around noticing how everyone is watching. I feel desperate for a hiding place. She steps out of the passenger seat and I gasp. She's different. More mature. You don't say Dallas. Her hips are wide, ass plump it kinda reminds me of jelly, breasts big so round. And that's only her body, her face is a different story. Those big brown honey eyes are so big and wide. Telling me stories that I have never heard before. Nose small and lips big full. Her hair is darker, raven falling to her hips it curls and frames her face like a curtain. It sways in the wind taking the breath away from me.

The driver door opens and her brother peeks out. I haven't seen him for almost three years and now I notice that he looks like he's on steroids. But I still don't get why he's driving her. He laughs at something "don't get in trouble I already have enough of your ass," he yells at her and gets in the car. Angelina yells something back and he starts to drive away.

Suddenly Angelina's hand starts to come up before she holds her middle finger high on the driving away car. I gape at her. Still hearing people snickering around. But its no surprise. As siblings, they have a very good relationship. I know she completely hates her much older brother, no one knows why. She turns around and I'm again out of breath. God, she's like an angel of death. Her eyes skim around the parking lot and I notice how Eva is making her way towards her with a megawatt smile. They used to be friends. When Angelina notices her, her eyes zoom on her. Those luscious lips tighten in a straight line. Her face is completely blank and she doesn't show any emotion.

,, Angel!" Eva yells and throws her hands around her neck. I almost snicker when Angelina's hands stay emotionally at the sides of her body. Her expression morphing into one of disgust. I guess Eva gets the memo and pulls back. She has a frown on her face probably confused why would her friend not show any good emotions. We are very close so I can probably hear anything they say. I see as Angelina tilts her head to the side.

,, You think you can act as if you haven't done anything?!" Her voice is strained with disgust and fear "what you did—" she looks around paranoid "—he's coming for you!" With that, she pushes her shoulders with hers and throws a deadly glare at the other blondes. The cold stare makes even me scared. Like what he fûck. What was that about!?

,, Well that was confusing." Charles points out and I nod. I'm still swimming in the sea of confusion. What happened? I still have to ask. We both nod at one another and we start to walk to school. Everyone is whispering even those who haven't heard a word. What did Eva do? And whos he? I walk towards my locker and see her standing right next to mine rummaging through hers. Shit I forgot, she has a locker next to mine! That's the most cliche and shittiest thing. I walk slowly my head down. She's mumbling something under her breath and it for sure sounds like cursing. She blogs my locker, and I don't how to tell my ex-bully to move. I cough awkwardly and step from foot to foot. I sway on my feet like the biggest idiot. I probably look like a penguin.