·2·

All-day I've been seeing Angelina in my classes. Or around in halls. And I was going crazy. She was wearing earphones all the damn time, ignoring all the population. Sometimes she would bob her head to the beat but other than that she remained expressional. Even tho she was the talk of the day and probably will be off the hall week. When we would strike eye contact she would just go on ignoring me. She hasn't commented anymore when someone said something about me nor did she sit with me in class. It was as if I never existed in her world.

I think the one who was hurt the most by her ignoring was Kelsey. Her best friend since diapers days. I never really knew how much they cared about each other but I do know that Kelsey was the only one who stayed in contact with Angelina and she is the only one who at least knows why had she left.

I watch as Kelsey gives another sad expression in Angelina's direction. She looks like a sad puppy so I'm surprised she is still ignored by Angelina. I watch as she makes her way towards her with her food. People start to watch her as she sits across from Angelina everyone expecting her to throw the cafeteria in the air. She's like explosive granite and the rumors about why she's acting like this are disturbing also. I watch in horror as Angelina picks her head up. Her eyes are piercing through Kelsey. Her mouth moves as she says something and then she's quiet. I can guess that Kelsey is now talking. I don't hear them even though the whole cafeteria is dead silent. And then to my surprise and probably to everyone's here Angelina throws her head back and laughs. Her hair falling behind her back in waves like spilled ink. I can see as Kelsey's body shakes which means that she's laughing herself.

Angelina sobers a smile still on her face. I don't know what was the thing that made her laugh but I am sure that subconsciously I wanna hear that again. The cafeteria starts to slowly chat again when they see that no scene will happen now. Charles starts to walk towards them and I gulp. We always sit with Kelsey ever since they are in a pre-relationship. That basically means, they know they like each other but they don't act on it. I get up myself and I feel many stares on me. This will be interesting. I cough when I reach them and all eyes turn to me. Their chat finishes and mouth closes. Angelina stares at me in confusion.

,, Hey." Kelsey says excitedly and motions for me to sit. And I do that. I sit rather close to Charles keeping maximum space between me and Angelina, who's eyes are burning holes in the side of my face.

,, Angel I think you remember them!" Kelsey says again excited. Angelina's head snaps to Kelsey her eyes blazing with something I can't put a finger on. But I sense the fury radiating off her in waves.

,, I told you, its either Angie or Angelina!" She snaps and stands up. She throws the food off her tray into the trash and the tray lands on the table as if she owns this place. Her gorgeous face is set in a scowl and she walks out with a rather confident stand. As if she's showing us all a middle finger.

,, I'm sorry." I say. My head bends down. It's probably my fault that she started to leave. It's my fault that they aren't going to talk anymore. And a sudden ripple of guilt tears my insides.

,, It's okay she's pissed at the world all the time." Kelsey waves it off but her eyes show concern. Her eyes keep looking at the door and I feel even more guilty. I can feel the rush of redness going to my cheeks and my heart squeezes. With a furious swipe of my hand over my forehead, I realize that I sound like a girl.

,, Since when does she not like the nickname Angel?" Charles asks. And I get him. Everyone around the school was calling her Angel before she left. I could only guess that she was known by that nickname in other estates.

,, Three years back after summer 2015." Almost a few days after summer ended she left. What happened to make her hate a nickname that she became known under around here. What made her this cold?