·4·

,, How are you feeling knowing your brother is still out there?!" One of the paparazzi asks. Almost throwing himself across the other photographers. I watch as Angelina's breath falters and she stumbles. I catch her by her wrist. Those eyes of hers pierce me and I can feel my soul shutter. She turns, her expression deadly. Then she tugs her wrist away.

,, Don't touch me!" She hisses before turning back towards the flickering cameras. She goes and pushes her way past them. Well tries.

,, Will you be present at the court?!" Someone yells and I start to follow her. Why are they talking about her brother?!

,, Has Cordon contacted you since?!" I frown. Cordon? Her twenty-three-year-old brother. So It's not her twin, Andy. My mind swarms with questions.

,, Is your father going to testify against your brother!" I ask myself what he truly did. What sin was so bad?! And why don't I know? Even my father knows for fuck's say. I watch as Angelina walks her steps unsure. She's not the confident bad girl she was in the hall. No now she can barely breathe. Taking her in my insides twist. I run behind her when she starts to walk faster, her black hair sways around and those thick tights seem to be stiff. My nerves spike up.

,, Angelina!" It seems as if my voice is the only one she hears. Her steps halt as if my voice is the only one that can calm her. I come in front of her and cup her face, an action that seems natural.

,, Is he your boyfriend?!" Her eyes are teary, bottom lip trembling and I can't seem to grasp the thought of her being so vulnerable.

,, Is he the one who fought Cordon?!" I'm still very much confused so when her small hands delicately wrap around my waist I seem to drown in my questions. The questions flow around us but I don't register them as her head is buried in my chest. I slowly take her to my side trying to maneuver through the crowd. Kelsey is watching with a torn look and I already know she knows more than anyone at this school. And that actually sparks a twinge of jealousy.

I lead her to my car not caring if she has her own here. I sit her down in the front seat wanting her close for an unknown reason. She doesn't protest barely holding her hands to her head. She folds her knees up and pushes her head between them. I put the radio on blasting it loudly just to drown their voices. People crowd my car, they are like zombies. Lifeless trying to turn her world upside down. As I start to review the car trying to get the fuck out of here. Angelina lets out a blood-curdling scream her nails scratching her scalp ripping some strands of hair out. I put my hand on her back.

,, Calm down Angie. Where am I supposed to drive you?" She pushes her whole back onto the seat and bangs her head. Repeatedly driving it into the cushion.

,, Fuck, fuck, fuck!" It's like a chant she repeats as if it's a prayer. The only words keeping her sane and holding her on the line of sanity. Holding her tight before she can fall in the pits of hell.

,, To your house." I don't question her. My dad also said she could always come to us. The usual long drive goes fast and I'm glad my dad let me borrow his car. As I park Angelina stays in the seat I question if it's because she wants or because she can barely stand on her own feet. I can see them trembling from where I sit.

,, Angie, we're here!" She steps out and tries to control her breathing as we make our way to the door. My hand is securely on her back and she doesn't protest. No instead she presses more into me finding comfort in my warm. I don't get to open my door because they open themselves. My mother stands there her eyes are wide and then her hands kick in and she secures them around Angie. I think Angelina goes stoic but doesn't say anything. My mom pulls her inside and I follow. My father is standing by the tv where our school still is. That's how they know. It was running live on the news. How sick can someone be to put someone's personal life on the screens? Seeing this Angelina steps away from my mom, probably had enough of the touches. I put my hand on her shoulder trying to give her reassurance. I'm standing right here! She steps closer to me and my mom takes it in fast. Her eyes gazing around and then she gives a soft smile. My dad watches cautiously.

,, You can come to my office!" He says to Angelina. She gives a curt nod. I feel quite sad that I won't be there, that I don't know again. Or that I won't be able to hold her, even though that's a stupid thought. Putting my hand away I also step away. This is stupid, I don't wanna touch her. Her hand latches onto mine and she's leading me to the office. Her hand holds me in a tight grip and her lips are set in a thin line. I feel scared, even tho I'm not gonna be at the end of her rage.

,, It was supposed to stay behind the closed door!" The door doesn't even close and she's already talking. Her hand slips away from mine and she starts passing. I stare in confusion still not knowing all the pieces to the puzzle.

,, I don't know how they got this information," my father answers. Looking unsure if to even stay in the room.

,, Do you know how they will be occupying my house, my brother is away somewhere in Copenhagen, my father is trying to find him!" I frown but do one thing that surprises me. My hands latch her shoulders, steadying her and stopping, and she stares at me wide-eyed.

,, You can stay here!" My voice is surprisingly calm and soft. She nods her head and now I notice that her eyes are glistening. She tries her hardest not to cry. Her hand's clammy touch mine and she practical snuggles into my hands. My dad watches us curiously. But that usual smile is anything but present.

,, We both knew this wouldn't stay hidden, your father is a millionaire and people love to dig in other problems." Angelina looked down small drops of tears falling down her cheeks. Her eyebrows furrowing in clear frustration and lines appear on her forehead.

,, Has your father succeeded in finding Cordon?!" My dad had a type of urgency in his voice. As if the information was life and death situation. Angelina shook her head in between my palms.

,, Not since a month ago wh-when, he got into my room in Chicago." So that's where she was. Her voice shook and she clung to me. Now I feel sick, I feel like I know where this is heading. Knowing that no matter how tightly I will hold her she won't escape those memories.

,, I'll leave you to talk." My dad pats me on the shoulder encouragingly and walks out. Closing the door softly. Angelina pries my hands away and sits on the chair across from my fathers. I sit next to her not wanting to sit in the seat that my dad usually occupies. She closes her eyes and then takes a deep breath. And I know that whatever she tells me, it will definitely shake my world.