·8·

She looks cute snuggled into my chest. And I can't believe it has been five weeks since she first stayed here, or that it was two weeks since we did it first. Now we are at it like rabbits as my best friend Charles likes to say. Kelsey is a different story, she always whispers something into Angie's ear and my little angel turns beet red. It's funny. The faces of the people at school were probably better than my mom's. So damn funny. I guess no one expected it. Worst was probably Angelina's brother, who wanted to kill me. And he almost succeeded with his right hook and like really buff arms. But after Angie talked to him and calmed him, he let me off the hook. But not without a firm glare. And it was true, whatever my angel wanted she got, well at least from me. She had been thru enough and I'm planning to bring the world to her feet even tho she might leave decide to leave me one day. Sometimes I see the way how she pulls back when my touch becomes too much for her and I feel sick whenever it happens. It makes my stomach churn with such intensity it almost gets hard to breathe.

,, The hearing will be soon." She tells me in a whisper. And I know it will be. Her brother had been found two days ago, lurking around the town. Angelina was so shaken that she hadn't stepped out of her house. I was practically under the covers with her, not wanting to leave her. She was so happy before and then her brother completely ruined her. But now when she smiles at me I know that we make each other happy. Well, at least she makes me. When she notices that I've been blacking out she kisses my chest to bring my attention.

She picks her upper body up. " Will you be there with me?" Her eyes shine with vulnerability and I know I couldn't say no, no matter how hard I would try. Her expression is panicked but she tries to hide it. And usually, she does it well but before me, she's not so good at it.

,, Of course, I'll go anywhere for you." I push a strand of her hair behind her ear and try not to pry the covers of her perfect curves. But it's true, I'll walk anywhere for her. She closes her eyes and takes a ragged breath. I noticed that she usually closes her eyes whenever it's hard for her to control her emotions. She wipes the small lonely tear that falls from her eyes before me and then she opens those beautiful orbs. Her eyes are glossy. But she holds firm eye contact as if I would dwindle away if she would look away.

,, You make me so much better." She whispers and snuggles back into me. The feeling inside my chest warms and I feel something I never felt. This is far more than just a crush. And I know it is too soon but the truth is I've never felt anything like this. This is more than just liking. No this feels like love. Because I can feel it warming my heart, I can feel it the emotion taking over everything that I ever believed in, making me a blind man with only one thing in sight, and that is her. Then I hear it her voice drifting towards me like breeze.

,, I love you, " it comes from her like a whisper. It blows around the room straight to my brain and my heartbeat seems to pick up abnormal speed. I tighten my arms on her. She said it! It's not only that she said it first that seems to make me relieved. And I also don't feel like saying just to fill the silence and give an answer-back, no I feel it.

,, I love you more!" It comes out choked and I feel embarrassed. But she doesn't comment on my emotional outburst. No instead she cuddles into my chest and pushes her right leg over my tights. Crushing her body into mine. She is all I need.

◾◾◾

I watch as some guy comes forward to Angelina, he leans close and his arm goes on the wall above her head. She is very small. The popular group is watching and the guys are smirking. We've been official for about a week and that hasn't stopped the fûcktarts from trying to separate us. Which makes me red with boiling anger. But I'm not afraid that she will leave me, or that she will, actually go with the guy. She can't really, stand a guys touch if it isn't mine. And that's like a big ego boost. However, I am pissed that the guy is trying. That he will not take no and just makes her uncomfortable.

Charles is watching me and when I turn to him he raises his eyebrow. As if to say 'aren't you gonna go and punch him in the face'. I just shrug my shoulders and look at Kelsey who is in Charles' arms. They could already make it official it would've been much easier for them. Like no one would be hitting at their other half. Well, maybe not I say to myself as I see the guy going with his fingers over Angie's exposed arm. I feel pissed, he is touching something that is mine and more he is touching someone who isn't comfortable with it. I start to walk to them ready to start a fight for the first time in my life. I watch Angelina's eyes close and fasten my speed when I see as she tries not to have a panic attack.

Before I can punch the guy Angelina has him in a death grip and pushes him to the ground with his hand behind his back. She squeezes his wrist even more and some girls gasp around the hall. The popular clique moves forward as if they could, actually do something except for being everyone's pains in the ass. Something inside me burns and I know it's pride.

,, Touch me one more time and I will break your legs so you can't run when I will be clawing your eyeballs out!" I stand there in awe. God, she is just perfect. She pulls away from him and takes a step back with a deep breath. I practically run to her jumping over the guy and pull her in my arms. That's where she belongs. She cuddles into me and hides her head in my chest while I try to lead her out of the door. I know that her cheeks must be flushed with the way she just pulled attention to herself.

The people around the hall let us pass probably out of fear I'm not sure. As we walk out no one is outside. After all, it's still two more hours until the end of the school. But I and Angie don't care and I lead her hand in hand to her car. She gives me the keys without a word and sits in the passenger seat. Reaching forward with my hand she frowns but follows suit and sits on my lap. Her whimpers are heard around the car and I secure her in my arms.

,, I'm sorry, baby." She cries slightly in my shirt while I rub circles on her back. Wanting to give her the safety that she lacked for big parts of her life. Make her feel secure and knowing that I will always be there for her.

So I lift her head upwards- " I got you." I keep going trying to soothe her with my words. " I will protect you, I'll do anything for you." I nod my head at my own words. Determination filling me and I grip her tighter as I make myself bare before her, revealing every single feeling that I have. She sighs softly and cuddles into me. My hand intertwined with hers and she holds onto me tightly. She's my everything and I would do anything for my Angel.

A/N
Sooo, I'm back to my updating schedule, after the much-needed winter brakes. 💙