·3·

When her car drives away I lock our door. My back hitting the surface and my lungs taking in the much-needed breaths. I hear chat in the kitchen and walk there. My mom is making something, probably dinner and my dad is reading newspapers. They seem to act so casually, so they could probably even start to whistle. No, really they are just so inconspicuous.

,, Who was that girl?" My mom asks before I even sit down. She sounds so eager as if I said she was my girlfriend. And I thought she already given up on the thought of me ever getting a girlfriend.

,, No one." I take a bite from my dad's plate. He doesn't push my hand away like always no instead he watches me with a calculating stare. Those eyes that I inherited from him burning into my mind.

,, Isn't it a car of Donalds Pierce's daughter?" I stare at my dad. How the fûck does he know that.

,, He's working on a case for him." My mom answers and I look at my dad. Why would Mr. Pierce need a lawyer? Especially someone who is not so known as my dad. Someone as rich as he, could probably pay for the best lawyer in the world.

,, The girl ordered me herself." He says as if reading my mind. But why would Angelina need a lawyer and why would she ask for my dad. And how the heck would my father know how her car looks like.

,, It must be hard for her to be back!" My mum mumbles and then closes her eyes. ,, Poor soul," she finishes and then does a cross across her chest, before working again on the food. While I'm even more confused. Why would it be hard for her to be back? A doorbell rings and I almost scoffed. If its Angelina then god is so annoying today. I walk towards the door happily munching on the toast. When I open the door I curse all the heaven above. Like you gotta be kidding me. And I also almost spit the toast in her direction.

,, You left this in my car—" She throws my hoodie at me and smirks. Then she sees someone behind me and her face becomes blank.  "—Mr. Lancaster." She greets my dad and I turn around. My dad is giving her a sweet smile back. He walks to the door but keeps his distance as if they already talked about personal space.

,, Where are you heading to now?" There is something hidden inside the question. Angelina blinks a few times before she puts her hands behind her back. It almost seems as if she digs her fingers into her palm by the flex of her wrists.

,, Somewhere!" My father doesn't let himself be brought down by her closed-off expression and smiles. Nor does he let himself be scared by that hard glare she summons his way.

,, Do you wanna eat with us?!" It's as if he knows something. Angelina blinks again before she scoffs. I'm standing there surprised. Well so much for a good impression. My father only sends her a soft smile still trying to coax her into walking into our house.

,, I don't need your pity!" With that, she turns around and starts to walk to her car. My father steps out of the door. But he doesn't run behind her, no instead he stops on our porch and his fists clench.

,, I know how hard it must be to stay alone in such a big house. You can stay here, you're welcome here!" I don't have a fûcking idea what they are talking about and I wanna know. And where could she possibly be welcomed if we don't have a guestroom?

,, You know fûcking nothing. And just because I'm paying you salary doesn't mean you can act as if you care!" She hisses before her door bangs and she's driving away. This time definitely over the speed limit. My father sighs and goes with a hand through his hair. Great today is just so perfect.

                                                                                   > > > ° < < <

I stand at the end of the circle watching as Alister throws his bag down and rolls his shoulders. Those, really massive shoulders of his that could probably squash me. He is smirks at me when he sees my fear. I bet he can also smell it because it feels as if I just crapped my pants. I hold my bag more tightly and try to push myself past the circle. But they don't let me. They are like a wall. I turn around trying to push them apart but it's hopeless. I make eye contact with Angelina her poster completely calm. Seemingly bored of the show Alister is pulling. But the second her eyes meet with mine scared once they swell with something. She sighs before letting her bag fall to the ground to my surprise.

Well, let me start from the beginning. If you think that I did something so bad then you are wrong. No, I just bumped into his girlfriend and the third world war started. And I wasn't, really ready about me wiping this floor with my face only because some girl couldn't walk on heels.

I'm surprised by a black hair swinging right before my face and a confident but aggressive posture standing before me. Angelina throws his bag in his arms and crosses her arms. She seems intimidating even though she's half his height.

,, Get out of my way or it will be your end, Angelina!" She scoffs and titles her head even higher tilting her chin. Her lips pull into a tight line making her appear so much older.

,, I'm trying to see this from your point of view, to get why would you react like this when he pushed your fake girlfriend, but I just can't see that far up when your ego's that big!" I snicker behind her and try to cover it with a cough. But her stand doesn't waver. Those cute manicured fingers of her flex as if trying to control herself.

,, You're no one now!" Alister takes a threatening step forward. ,, Just an over the aggressive peace of shit. No one wants you here!" After he finishes I feel quite stupid for hiding behind her. A guy head taller hiding behind a small curvy girl. I feel sorry for her.

,, You know what, I would like to insult you back but I can't do it better than nature, so why don't you go and buy condoms so there won't be more you running around!" I don't see her face and I'm glad for that. She would be probably sporting the cold glare that makes me on a verge of pissing myself. Alister laughs before shaking his head and pushing the bag from her hands on the ground.

,, You were always such a bitch, I'm even surprised someone wanted to push his dick inside you!" I watch as the crowd yells burn but the only one who has "oh shit" expression is Kelsey. Then Alister us laying on the ground. His hands clutching the side of his face. Then she's on him, straddling him. Angelina starts to throw solid punches straight at his face as a professional boxer. The blood that starts flowing around isn't the best sight. His face turns scarlet. Then she comes right in front of his face. Her voice is strong as venom.

,, If you will ever say something about someone wanting to fuck me or not I will make sure you will bleed out on the highway where you happened!" With that, she stands up curling her lips in distaste. She dusts the dust off her knees and goes for her bag. People step back from her and make space as she walks past them. She looks like a threat. Some nuclear bomb ready to explode and burn us all alive.

I start to walk to the door too. Trying to catch up with her. She stood up for me, I owe her and should at least thank her. I stop in my tracks when I almost bump into her. And notice the millions of flashing cameras. Angelina stands in front of me her face drowned in confusion and she looks ready to go and hide. She looks scared. There are millions of questions flying. And then the one is thrown and my world seems to freeze at those disgusting words.