·10·

Epilogue

❗⚠️❗

I whimper pathetically as I watch those perfect breasts bounce in my face. They sway tempting me and those pink nipples burn into my mind so hard that I will probably be able to envision them anywhere. They are hard and pointing straight at as if needing my mouth around them. Damn this woman.

She bounces on me up and down, her perfect behind slapping my tights. Filling the room with such a divine sound. I close my eyes savoring the feeling of her tight grip around me. She moans and dips her head as she comes around me. Her grip tightens and I finally get to work sitting up and pumping my hips into her. Just wanting to cum already. The door suddenly bangs open.

I immediately stop, pushing Angie's head onto my shoulder. Our son's fearful eyes meet mine. Angie moans into my ear as my manhood moves inside her. Making me shiver.

,, What is it, son?" I pant breathlessly. Oh God, I can't believe my, own son just cockblocked me. He's only six for fuck's sake.

,, I heard mommy scream." He looks at the love of my life in my arms and I sigh as Angie pushes away from me. Always doing anything her children want.

,, Baby—Roman, it's alright daddy and I were playing!" She covers her body with the sheets and I slump onto the bed. My son mutters a small oh before rubbing his eyes. Looking just like the angel that walks away from me.

,, Mommy—" she pauses and takes her sheets with her "— will put you to bed alright baby!" Roman nods and takes his mother's hand eagerly before walking out of the door. Already looking much happier now that he has her attention. He was such a mamas boy.

I huff annoyed before fisting the sheets in frustration. Why does this always happen? Angie comes back after about fifteen minutes and the sheets flare behind her reminding me of our wedding day. She looked spectacular just like some angel from above.

,, Alena is out again." I huff again. Rolling my eyes, I answer, "Probably dealing drugs with her friends!" She slaps my chest and whisper shouts my name. I laugh rolling my fingers around her wrist. Pulling her closer as I try to bunch up the sheets.

Our daughter, Alena was out all the time, being the rebellious 17 years old she was. Damn that girl was a spitfire like her mother. She shakes her head as my hand snakes under the white sheet.

,, We can't. Roman." She breaths, reminding me, as I kiss her. I groan again. I need her especially now that she sits above me again. Especially after such a long day without her.

,, Just for one night—" I pushed the sheets apart, almost tearing them apart, "— I want you to be only mine." She laughs and then cups my face. Her eyes as always bending me to her will.

,, Damn you're jealous of your children." She kisses the pout on my lips before going on. "Don't forget you were the one who pushed them inside me." I scoff before pushing into her entrance without her notice.

We both groan out and she dips her head.

,, Fuck, I love you. I love our children, but they just steal you away all the damn time. " She laughs again before shaking her head and biting my shoulder to keep quiet. And I can promise you that if my son walks here again I will surely scream in frustration. I knew I couldn't really, do that because Roman was such a sensitive child. Just like me when I was younger.

Over the years we become each other's anchors. The school was hard for both of us and without her, I considered giving up. She gave me confidence that I lacked over the years. And so after college, I asked her to marry me. She cried and said yes. Then our carriers set off and we settled down in a bigger house then two people needed. After a year of being engaged, we married. That day I think I cried more than her. She looked so beautiful and made all the people in the room speechless. And she was all mine.