C H A P T E R 2

T R I S

After the photo shoot Tobias and I head to our house. I put on a my bikini, light orange shorts and white tank top. I put on my sandals and grab my beach bag. Tobias puts on a hat and hands me my shades. I put them on take his hand and walk out.

When we are in the car I look out the window then back at Tobias "I don't want to go to the private beach" I tell him

"I don't know Tris, it's too dangerous" he says and stops at the red light

"Okay fine but later can we go to the normal one and have a normal life" I say practically begging him. He hesitates "okay fine but we have to call Ricky then" he says. The light changes to green and he starts driving again "yay!" I cheer. He chuckles.

Beach

When we get to the beach we see another car parked outside. I look at Tobias and he shakes his head. We grab our stuff and walk to the sand. When we put down everything we hear someone calling us "hey guys!" I hear a males voice. All of a sudden I feel something in my leg. I look down and see Tristan, Candice's friend. He's Logan's (Chris's best friend) son. He's two years old and he's one of the sweetest babies I've ever met in my life. His hair is dark brown, he has my skin color and his eyes are green.

"Tristan" I say and pick him up. He giggles and kisses my cheek. I chuckle and do the same. I look at Tobias and he's holding Candice. I kiss Candice's forehead "where's daddy and mommy?" I ask Candice. She mumbles something and points at something. I turn around and see Chris, Mackenzie and Maddison sitting in the sand. I also see my brother Caleb on the water playing with Lucas. Tobias and I grab our stuff and walk towards them

"Hey guys what are you doing in here?" I ask and put my stuff down again. I sit in a chair with Tristan in my lap "play date" Chris answers and I nod. Kenzie opens a cooler and hands me a soda. I thank her and chug it.

Tobias sits on the sand and play peek-a-boo with Candice. I smile. Tobias would make a good father, he's always so over protective with the kids. Caleb comes out of the water with Luke on his back. Luke puts his little hand up and waves at me and Tobias with a smile on his face. Tobias and I wave back smirking at his cuteness.

"Castle" Tristan mutters

"You want to make a sand castle?" I ask him and he nods. I stand up and put him down on the sand. I then grab two buckets and a plastic little shovel. I hand it to him and sit next to Tobias. Candice and Tristan start to make 'caked' made out of sand. Tobias, Caleb, Maddison and I help the kids built their sand castle and when we finish we stand back and take a look at it. It's huge.

"Wow" I murmur. I take out my phone and take a picture of it "Instagram" I say and post the picture. It shows the castle and behind it you can see Candice, Lucas and Tristan smiling with buckets on their hands

'at the beach with these cuties!' I put as a caption. it hasn't been a minute and I already have 2473 likes. I put my phone back in my bag and help Kenzie with the sandwiches.

I feed Tristan and Tobias "you're such a child" I tell Tobias. He chuckles "I know" when they finish I wipe off their mouths.

"We should go fishing sometime" Chris says. Kenzie puts sunscreen in Candice's back and hands me the bottle "put some on Tristan" she says and I nod. I put it on his back, shoulders, stomach, arms and face

"When?" Caleb asks Chris

"Maybe next weekend or something" he suggests "sure we can invite the others too" Tobias says. Tristan points at the water and then looks at me "you want to go in?" I ask him. He nods and smiles "Kenzie?" she checks her watch and nods "can you take Candice too" she asks me. I nod and grab Candice's little hand. I take them both to the water and Tobias joins me with Lucas. We play and splash each other.

"Tris do you think we can ever have kids?" Tobias asks me

"Umm yeah in the future" I tell him. He smiles and kisses my forehead. We play some more with the kids until it's time to go. We pack our things and get in the cars.

Chris pulls over next to us and rolls down his window. We do the same "the kids want ice cram, do you guys want to join us?" He asks us "sure" I say. Tris starts driving and we follow behind him

***

Cold stone

When we get out of the car and enter the place some people look at us and mutter things. Some people even take pictures. I see Lucas trying to reach a superheroes spoon. I chuckle and pick him up "which one do you want Luke?" I ask him. He points at the chocolate flavor.

"Hi can I have two scoops of chocolate ice cream?" I ask the man behind the cashier "sure thing" he says. Tobias stands behind me "I think those girls are fans" Tobias whispers in my ear. I see three girls muttering stuff and smiling like crazy

"yeah I think so too" I say "we should go and say hi to them"

The man comes back with the ice cream and I hand it to Lucas. He takes the spoon and starts eating "Caleb" I say. He turns around "hold him for a minute" I say to him and he takes Lucas. I take Tobias's hand "come on"

We walk towards the girls and they squeal "oh my god! Tris! Tobias! we are huge fans" one of the girls says

"Hey what's your name" Tobias asks her

"Ashley" she says "this is Kim and Amy" she points at the girls

"Can you take a picture with us?" Amy asks us and takes out her phone "yeah sure" I say. Tobias and I take pictures with each one of them and sign their phone cases since they didn't have any paper "can you follow us on twitter?" Kim says and I nod my head "sure what's your username?" I ask her

"@Kimberly4" I log on to my twitter and follow them. They thank us and leave. We go back to our table and eat our ice cream.

***

Tobias and I go back to the house that we own because my parents are having guests and it's going to be kind of crowded there. Tobias and I live in a mansion near to Chris's house.

Our house has a basement and two floors. In the basement we have the usual inner pool, a spa, a huge theater (screening room), a music room, a gym and a game room with a bar inside it.

upstairs in the first floor we have a huge kitchen, next to it there is a dining room, a study room with book shelves that go up to the ceiling. There is grand foyer two stories high with a winding staircase and it's next to the living room. There is a bathroom and a sun room with a door that leads you outside to the backyard.

In the backyard we have a pool, a barbecue area, a basketball court, guest house and a small tree house for the kids.

Upstairs in the second floor we have six rooms plus the master. Each room has a luxurious bathroom with a closet. We have a family room with a piano and an office.

The house is similar to Chris's since we live in the same neighborhood. When we enter the house I head straight to the kitchen and take out all the ingredients I need to make pasta.

"Tobias do you want bread!" I yell

"Yes please" he yells back. I start to boil the water and put the bread in the oven

***

"Dinner is served" I say and put the plate in Tobias's lap. He smiles and takes the fork. I sit next to him and eat while watching a comedy

"This tastes amazing" Tobias mutters and drives the fork back to his mouth. I chuckle "what?"he asks "you have sauce all over your mouth. Let me get it" I say with a smirk and kiss him. I lick the sauce of his mouth and he smirks "there" I say. He gives me a quick peck on the lips "I love your kisses" he whispers in my ear making me shiver "I love yours" I say back. I lay my head back on his chest and finish our meal.