C H A P T E R 38 Pt 2

Tobias POV

"I do" Shauna repeated after the priest as she held my best friends hand tightly. They both looked at each other in the eyes, which were filled with tears. It reminded me of my wedding with my beautiful wife. I quickly glanced at her and smiled. She looked beautiful in that colored peach dress that looked just perfect with her skin color. Her grey eyes shined as the sun rays hit her face making her blond hair glisten.

I was the luckiest man alive, and I knew that. When I looked down at her belly my smiled just grew. There was my daughter, my other princess. I just wanted to hold her delicate body in my arms already, and brush her hair everyday, play with her and her barbies, have tea parties... I was sure that I was gonna have to wear a tiara. I'll make it work.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said as he closed the book and smiled at the now married couple. Zeke brought Shauna closer to him and pecked her lips, but then the kiss intensified. Everyone laughed as I closed my son's eyes. He stood next to me in the altar, he was another best man because Shauna's cousin sadly couldn't make it. So hunter, Gus, Evan, Uriah, Will and I were right next to Zeke. Yeah that's a lot of people, but what can I say. We are one big family.

They both pulled back and smiled. We all clapped for them and walked down the isle after the couple.

***
"Where's Evan?" I said as I sat down next to Tris. We started calling him Evan now because he was growing up, but we would sometimes call him by his nickname.

"He's playing with the boys" she said as she leaned in and pressed her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we all watched the couples dancing in front of us.

"Hey Tobias did you bring my extra clothes?" Tris asked me. She had asked me to bring an extra pair of clothes just in case she got tired with that dress and heels. Honestly I think she was the bravest women alive for using heels in her 9 month of pregnancy. Oh nine months, my baby was coming very soon.

I nodded my head and looked down at her.

"Yeah they're in the car, want me to bring them" I said and she murmured a 'yes'.

"I'll wait for you in the bathroom" she said and we both stood up. I kissed the top of her head and we headed different ways.

When I reached the car I unlocked the door and grabbed the bag with her outfit. It wasn't any formal outfit because she was just gonna rest in the house, they decided to do the reception at Tris's parents house because it was huge.

I headed back to the house and went straight to the bathroom. Tris sat on the toilet waiting for me. I handed her the clothes and she thanked me smiling. I noticed that she was a little pale, maybe just tired. Today had been a long day. I walked out of the bathroom and waited.

"TOBIAS!" I heard her yell after some minutes passed causing me to panic.

"What babe? Open the door, what's going on!" I said as I tried to open the door forcing the handle. She unlocked it and I barged inside. Tris wore her clothes but under her there was a pool of that familiar strange liquid. Her water broke...

"Oh god!" I said as I took her hand and helped her walk outside. Christina passed us and gave us a smile. Her eyes widened as she saw Tris.

"She's ready to come out?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'll get everyone" she said but I shook my head telling her we didn't want to ruin their wedding day. She agreed and assured me that after the party was over they would visit us. In about an hour then.

"EVAN! Grab your cars and let's go" I shouted as I saw him walking out of the kitchen. He nodded his head with eyes filled with fear. Had I scared him? Or was it Tris's yells?