21. Jae- Chrome Hearts

i had to write about jae the bae he's amazing did u guys see the new episode he cried and i am so touched

also his gucci sweatshirt was on point

__

I didn't come from a wealthy family, in fact, most of the people in my family tree were pretty poor. But when my mother moved to Korea and started her own life there, she struck gold in founding her own company, having kids, and living a pretty successful life.

My older brother was off at business school, studying next to the H Corp Heir, who happened to be a good friend of my mother's. I guess they immediately bonded, due to their philosophies and tight regiments.

But enough about that. It was the first day of the school year, and I happened to be moving departments. I was going to be transferred to the Fashion Department due to a lack of interest in the Beauty Department.

I gripped onto the straps of my bag and started to walk towards the car that would come to pick me up.

"Good Morning (Y/N)," my assistant chirped, smiling like usual, his white teeth almost blinding to look at. "It's your first day of school, and in a new department, are you ready?" I chuckled as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"Am I ever really ready? I mean, I'll be in class with a few people I know. It'll be interesting. Also, tell mother that she doesn't need to worry anymore, I can take care of myself." My assistant nodded, smiling.

"Duly noted, (Y/N)."

__

"Welcome back to the new semester. I hope you're ready because I'm not teaching."

Honestly I thought this was what the teacher was going to say because of the chaos that was happening behind me. I sat in the front row, next to some guys and Crystal's younger sister, who I had gotten acquainted with a while back. I tapped her shoulder lightly, making her attention gather on my nervous face.

"Are they... usually like this?" I whispered, jabbing a thumb at the ruckus and commotion behind. The girl shrugged and sighed, pushing her glasses up a bit.

"I'm afraid they are," she replied quietly. "The fashion department wasn't the best one you could've joined. But hey, it's always the center of a lot of drama." I chuckled and tapped my fingers on the hard wooden desk but caught sight of a blonde boy, fingers bedazzled in Chrome Heart rings, staring out the window at the busy streets of Seoul.

I was about to ask who he was, but the bell interrupted me and Crystal got up quickly and disappeared, no where to be seen after. I was late to pack my things and go to break, but so was the blonde guy. I glanced at him, and caught him looking at me.

I hesitated for a moment before smiling and waving at him. He was on another level. Quiet, smart, and kinda cute. He had it all figured out.

But now I just needed to know his name.

__

"(Y/N) dear, we're going to a friend's house, so dress up nicely, why don't you?" my mother asked, putting on her earrings, and slipping into her lavender heels. I sighed and nodded, closing the door to my room gently, shutting the blinds.

"I wonder whose house are we going to today? Please don't tell me it's that old guy's again. He has absolutely horrible manners," I thought, putting on appropriate attire for the event. I got out of my room, straightening everything and trying to rearrange my hair to match the outfit.

"Nick, are you coming?" I called, grabbing a lavish clutch and waiting downstairs in dress shoes. The older assistant bolted down the stairs, files in hand and ready to present. Laughing, I nudged his shoulder with my elbow.