The Colour Blue

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Blue... What?"

"You're eyes are blue,"

"But there no supposed to be blue."

"I know that?"

Astrid glares at me in confusion. To be honest. I'm scared too. My eyes aren't blue. There green. And there no supposed to slit either. "Can you still see?" Astrid asked.

"Yeah." She looks at me closer. "Would you stop that?" I ask crossly.

She backs up. "Sorry, it's sorta creeping me out." She says. Toothless comes up behind me staring at Astrid. "You're eyes look like Toothless' except blue," she says.

I look at Toothless then walk to the edge of the sting. I can see myself in the reflection. My eyes were slits and blue. She's right. "I don't know what's going on, Astrid. I swear I didn't do that!" I tell her.

She gets Stormfly. "C'mon. Let's go talk to Gobber, hell know what's wrong." she says flying into the air.

I get on Toothless opening his tail. "Follow Stormfly!" I tell him. He screeched his reply shooting after Stormfly.

Astrid's P.O.V.

We landed in front of Gobber's shop. I get off of Stormfly pulling Hiccup into the shop. Gobber was working on a sword for Stoick. "Gobber!" I call pulling Hiccup to him.

He stops what he's doing meeting me halfway. "Ah, Astrid, Hiccup! how nice of you to stop by!" he says then looks to Hiccup. "Hiccup. You look different. Did you do your hair differently?" Gobber asked.

Hiccup shook his head with a subtle eye roll. "No," he sighs shamefully. He feels bad for what's going on. He shouldn't. He doesn't know what's happening to him and it wasn't his fault.

"Gobber we've got a problem!" I say. "Hiccup's eyes were like slits and blue!" I start.

He gently pulls Hiccup's face to him. "I see it!" he says then let's go of Hiccup.

"Believe or not, but we came to you cause you can understand Gothi," Hiccup added.

"We need to figure out what's wrong with Hiccup," I say.

"What's wrong with Hiccup?"

I turn around to see Stoick approach us, his gaze on his son. "Dad... I uh... Hi, uh, what're you doing here?" Hiccup stuttered refusing To make eye contact.

"I was coming to pick up my sword from Gobber, but then I overheard Astrid saying there's something wrong with you," Stoick said sharply to his son.

"I..." Hiccup trailed off looking at Gobber.

"Uh, she didn't say there's something wrong with Hiccup." Gobber butt in then looked at me. "She said..."

"Ummm..." I start but trail off.

Hiccup looks up to his dad bravely then sighed. "There's something wrong with me," he says ashamed. "Besides, everything else that you may assume... But, I don't know what is...."

"What do you mean?" his father asked. Hiccup looked up at him. Stoick looked at his son closely. "What did you do?" He asked about Hiccup's eyes colour.

"I don't know?" Hiccup started. "I don't know what his dad, it just happened."

"We'll get that looked at," Stoick started as he pulled his son away. "Gobber, come!" Gobber followed leaving me alone with the dragons. I seriously hope he's okay.