Be Prepared

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup's gone, he's too far on his wild side. He wants Snotlout dead so his plan is to train a bunch of random Dragons for an army.

I fly through the night sky. I look around hoping I can see a dragon. Hopefully a Night Fury.

I can't see anything.

My heart is actually hurting.

Hiccup, who was- and still is- a talking Fishbone, has a chance of dying today or tomorrow.

We can't do anything about it.

I can't lose Hiccup. I just can't.

I care to much for him. When I Found out he was the dragon, I didn't want anyone to find out

And when the gang found out, I almost expected him to attack them.

When they found out, I alms or cried. Hiccup's life is in critical danger, and all I did was bring him Fish and told him to relax.

I can't believe I'm betraying Hiccup now, bit Stoick needs to know about this.

I land Stormfly in the village, then walk around trying to find the gang.

After a while, I found Snotlout talking to Stoick. Oh no.

I run over there, trying to listen the the conversation.

"We need to send a search party out. That Night Fury is going to destroy us all!" Snotlout freaked.

Hiccup. They're talking about Hiccup.

"I'm sure Hiccup can control it, after all, he did Train Toothless." Gobber agreed.

"About that?" Snotlout started.

"Hiccup is-"

I run out, tackling Snotlout to shut him up.

I then stand up. "Hiccup is gone!" I say.

Stoick almost looked shocked.

"Where'd he go?"

"He went with the Night Fury," Fishlegs said coming up.

They're backing Hiccup up?

"And he said he wasn't coming back." I say.

Stoick was silent.

"And all we know is that the Night Fury is planting an attack on Berk tonight." I say.

Stoick looked around.

"We need to be prepared, and fight back." He suddenly said.

"Wait, What?!" Both Fishlegs and I asked.

"If a Dragon and an army is attacking Berk, we need to be prepared." He said.

I take a deep breath.

Hiccup is literally going to kill me.

"We set out tonight." Stoick said.

"We'll get Hiccup back, and destroy the Night Fury."

A/N: Yay Crappy Chapter. Fun. Okay. I'm working on a couple other chapters, but still having trouble.

So bear with me here, I'm doing the best I can.