Half Night Fury?

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"How?"

Toothless looked at me.

"It's my fault," he tells me.

I stand up slowly, keeping myself balanced.

"After you're accident I wanted you to wake up....."

"So, without even thinking I spat a Plasma Blast at you," he adds.

"And?"

"You inhaled in breathing in the fire.... It made you part Night Fury."

I looked at him calmly.

".... I gave you that scar on you're four head.

He lowered his head sadly.

"Toothless, you don't have to feel bad."

He didn't look at me.

"Hey.. I'm not mad at you. You just wanted to play."

He looked up. "Really?"

"Toothless. You're my best friend. I would never be mad at you." I say softly putting my hands under his chin.

He licked my cheek then gave me a look.

"There's something you need to know..." he tells me.

"What?"

"You can shift into a dragon." He says.

He shoved me with his muzzle hitting me against a tree. My head hit the tree making everything to black.

Toothless' P.O.V.

I watch Hiccup fall unconscious then look away. I grab a fish from the pile Hiccup made earlier.

I turn back to him to see he was still out. But in dragon form.

He was dark green nearly black. Looks a lot like me. Except he has his whole tail.

A couple minutes later he stirred opening his eyes. Just as I thought. They were blue.

"What happened?" he asked coming up to his four legs.

"You passed out." I say.

"Why do I feel different?" he asked.

I gesture him over to the stream with my tail. "Now. Please don't freak out. But look at yourself."

Hiccup nodded slowly looking at himself. He stared at the night green figure in the water.

"There's another dragon with you, Toothless." he said cluelessly.

"That's you." I say.

"WHAT?!" he backed up flapping his wings. "I'm a dragon?!"

"I said don't freak out." I say going to him.

He calmed then checked himself out.

"Wait. If I'm Night Fury why am I green and you're black?" he asked.

"Every Dragon is different. You're form goes by you're inner self." I say.

He stared at me with electric blue eyes that almost looked like mine.

He waved his tail looking at it. He looked at mine in confusion. "I don't get it." He grumbled.

"What?"

"If I'm missing my leg in my human form wouldn't I be missing my tail fin like you?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"It doesn't work that way." I say.

He licked his jaws looking at me.

"Listen to me Hiccup." I started.

"No one can know about this. Not even Astrid." I say.

"Why not?"

"They might consider you a freak." I say.

"They already do." He says flapping his wings a little.

"Now." He started. "How do these things work?"

I smirk to myself hovering over the leaves. Since I still have my auto tail. I can fly alongside Hiccup now.

"Follow me." I say.

He looked at his wings then looked to me.

"You'll float. Just flap them." I say.

He reluctantly obeyed hovering weakly.

"There you go!" I phrase him.

He managed to make it to my level then gave out.

"Try again." I tell him.

He glares at me. "Can't we do this after?" he asked.

"No. You need to learn how to fly. Remember, a downed dragon is a dead dragon." I yell to him.

I saw him hesitate then flapped his wings again. He flew up steadily meeting me. "Now what?" He asked.

"Follow." I say shooting past him knocking him off balance. He gained control following me.

You'd figured side he's the best at training me he'd be able to fly. Nope.

He gained speed catching up to me. "This isn't so hard." he said keeping up to me.

"Being a dragon is amazing!" I tell him. "You'll be able to tap to all the dragons. Including the untrainable Hookfang." I add.

He looked at me. "But who can know?" he asked me clearing things up. I know I told him this before but he'll be in danger if they know he's a Night Fury.

I look at him as we fly. "No one, Hiccup. No one."

A/N: I'M SO SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE. IM AN IDIOT FOR FORGETTING.

Thank you guys for being so patient with this. [well. Some of you.]

I promise the next chapter wont be delayed as long. I had the hugest writers block. But I think it's over. I hope.

Anyways. I put a chapter together for you all 'cause you rock. I hope you liked it. And I'll try my best to update.