Ch 5- Remi

**Naughty Bits Ahead**
This chapter is full of raunchy bliss, please only mature readers only (18+) <3

Really, Remi!

I didn't want him to leave, but who does that? Stop in the middle of an inferno of passion. He left me nearly breathless with the heat of his mouth and the caress of his hands. I needed more of him but if he left, I had a backup. I'd been using batteries for the majority of the last year, this wouldn't be any different. Wouldn't it?

My bedroom was darker than it was outside due to the curtains. Stopping briefly to shed my shorts and fling them towards my laundry basket, I flicked on the lamp in the corner, warming the small space with a light red glow. He must have finished his drink because I could hear him place his glass in the sink.

His footsteps resonated through my apartment. Throwing myself onto my bed, I let out a small sigh. My naked back against the cotton sheets made my skin throb. 

Closing my eyes as I ran my hands over my face, down my neck to my chest. Squeezing gently, my nipples already hard from the exchange with Micah in the kitchen.

Still holding my eyes shut I took in a deep and calming breath. Trying to relax into my bed.

My heart startled as I felt unexpected hands on the inside of my ankles. His hands, firm and strong.

He stayed!

A lazy smile pulled at my lips and I relished in the fact that he hadn't left.

Feeling his fingertips skim over my feet, to my ankles. His hands wrapped around them with ease as he lifted them to his shoulders. Slowly working his hands down my calves, massaging and smoothing, sending waves of heat vibrating through me. Kisses followed the descent of his fingers on one leg, then the other. As he reached the underside of my knees his pace slowed to a torturous speed.

Opening my eyes. My hands stilled. I looked up at him, locking my eyes with his and waited. My legs trembled in excited anticipation as I felt the warmth of his breath against my skin. Scraping his teeth against my inner thigh, I couldn't help pout my lips and whimper. Treating my skin like a succulent dessert. I was so turned on by his movements. I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as his hands traveled the length of my thighs.

The pressure he used was just enough to send a shockwave through me. Making the trembling from my legs shudder through me. I couldn't tell if it was noticeable to him, but I could feel it all the way through me. Rounding my thighs and massaging my ass, I bucked my hips towards him. The hope for more clouded my vision and sucking the air from my lungs hadn't helped much.

I was tired of waiting for him. Freeing my tits from my hands, I reached through to pull him to my mouth. Legs sliding to his sides, meeting him in the middle as I rose from the bed to press into him.

"I need you," I breathed into his mouth.

His deep chuckle brought my attention to his lips as he bent in to kiss me. Bracing himself with one hand against the bed behind me, wedged between my legs forcing a flood of heat to my core. Through the thin fabric, I could feel his pants getting wet with my excitement. My face burned as I captured his lower lip with my teeth. Savoring the taste of him as I tugged playfully, earning me a low moan from him. Pulling away from me for a moment to rip away his shirt off his shoulders.

Readjusting, he lunged forward and took my wrists above my head, his larger frame covering mine as he kept his eyes locked with mine and teased my mouth with his. Kissing one corner of my lips, then the other. I struggled to free a hand to be able to touch him but it was no use, he overpowered me easily.