Ch 15- Remi

Shay and I had manicures and pedicures done together. While I got a massage, she chose to get a facial. It was much needed for both of us. We sipped wine and relaxed before we headed into the private rooms for our individual services.

The masseuse, Michelle, kneaded her hands into my shoulders. She was absolutely amazing! Moans and groans escaped me as she went to work along my spine. I was putty in her hands and she knew it. Completely relaxed, I let her hands and the tranquil music lull me to sleep.

After the first time, she told me to come back in about two weeks, if I was able. My back was so bad. She said that by the knots in my shoulders, that is where I held my stress.

I'm almost certain that she had turned my brain to mush, like the rest of my body, because I spilled to Micah about her wanting me to come back. Without hesitation, he was ready to make me another appointment. I told him it wasn't necessary. I told him that he didn't need to pamper me. That one time was enough and I was happy to have had a relaxing afternoon, but he changed my mind.  

When Micah tried to massage, he was far rougher. When I asked him to be more gentle, it turned into a caress that ended with his head between my thighs. Leaving a note on my counter the next morning that had a time and date of my next appointment.

The second massage, coincidentally, was the same day as the dinner. I took the day off to be able to help set up or help, but Micah was keeping all the details secret. He was the one who arranged my appointment with Michelle and reassured me that he had everything handled. I tried not to stress about it all morning, but it had been eating at me. I had no details except instruction on what to wear, and that he would be picking me up.

Waking to Michelle's hand on my shoulder, she gave me a gentle shake. As the fog lifted from my brain, I could hear her say my name, letting me know that we were finished and she left the room to give me privacy to slip into my robe.

Thick cotton, warmed by the room against my oiled skin should have been relaxing. All I wanted to do was take a hot shower. Thankfully the spa had amazing soaking tubs. An attendant met me outside the room and led me to the private bath. 

As I slipped into the room, I noticed a simple, yet beautiful bouquet of purple roses. When I looked back at the attendant, she just smiled and closed the door. There was a card leaning against the vase.

My breath caught as I read the little note

My breath caught as I read the little note. The thought that he could take my breath away without being in the same room, excited me. Placing the card back on the counter, I smelled the roses. They smelled as good as they looked. Not only had he given me flowers, but he had also remembered my favorite. All the way back to the first night of my ramblings. He had remembered!

When I reached the lobby of the spa, there was a man in a suit waiting for me.

"Miss Bennett?" He asked.