Ch 24 - Remi

**Mature content in this chapter**

"You're up early." His voice was groggy and rough. 

"Morning handsome." I didn't turn away from the stove as I greeted him. I'd gotten up before him and made sure that I had time to cook. 

Since the club opened, he worked late and I had free time. That opening night at the club, he had asked me to move in with him, and I accepted.

With all the thinking I had done in Florida, I realized I wasn't happy without him. He had saved my life and showed me what a healthy relationship was supposed to be.

"Whatever you're cooking smells amazing." Coming up behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"It's only potatoes, onions, and peppers. Coffee is ready, though." Warmth crept into my cheeks. I loved when he held me from behind. I felt cherished and protected being surrounded by his strength. "Oh shit! I backed up and tried to turn to the oven, but he blocked me. "Babe, I need to check on the bacon, I forgot about it!"

"Mmm.." He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and hmmed with content. Splaying his hands across my abdomen, they started to stray. One finding my tit and the other the waistband of my shorts.

"Micah," my tone meant to be a warning, but he was turning me to butter.

"Yes?" Firm hands that knew exactly what I needed. A gentle squeeze here while the other slipped beneath my shorts to seek skin.

Letting out a groaning protest, I gripped his muscled forearm as I tried to pull him off. All my efforts were in vain as his strength outweighed mine. Breathing became a chore as I lost myself with his touch. Closing my eyes and let my head fall back on his shoulder.

Feeling his smug smile against my neck, his fingers started a delicate dance against my freshly shaved sex. Need rolling through me and my legs threatened to give way. I steadied myself, reaching up to bury a hand in his hair and the other gripped his arm. 

My skin prickled as a flood of liquid coated his hand. Thrusting two fingers inside me while his palm rubbed against my clit. His hand leaving my shorts to find his mouth. Sucking his fingers as he moaned. "Più dolce del miele." He released me, reluctantly. I shivered as I shifted my weight to stand on my own. "I'm going to take a shower. I have time, yes?" (Sweeter than honey.)

"Yes," I huffed as he walked away. 

Opening the oven, releasing the powerful aroma of bacon. They needed a few minutes and they would be finished. Returning to the skillet, the potatoes were done. Plating them and frying up 4 eggs, everything finished at the same time, including Micah.

Midway through breakfast, he stopped. Finishing the bite, he said, "I have something for you." Pulling a long silver envelope out, he slid it across the table to me.

"What is it?" I said wearily as I eyed the envelope and then him.

"Just open it." His sly smile said he was up to no good, but I knew that already. 

Opening the envelope, there was a letter. Pulling it free, I opened it. The letter read:

Remi,

With the problems you have encountered in the past months, I would like to treat you. I've always told you I'd like you to see my home, so, please vacation, on me.