Ch 10- Micah

*Mature content ahead, Mature readers only (18+)*

Things get a little heated at the end of this chapter, please enjoy!

I watched as she slipped into her friend's small bungalow. My clothes were large on her but I liked seeing her in them. I liked her out of them even better. 

When I got back to my apartment the smell of our sex greeted me. I could get used to this, I thought to myself. Her damaged dress lay where she had left it on the couch, and I gotten an idea. I checked the tags and made a few calls. I needed to run out anyway and this gave me extra incentive. 

I'd met with an architect that worked closely with Hittle. We discussed plans and I expressed my needs. Thankfully, he was understanding and was willing to keep discretion. There were parts of the building that would be off-limits to patrons and most employees of the club. With Hittle's help, bulletted ideas and sketched plans. I'd hear back from him a few weeks later to approve the final designs and finally put things in motion.

After the appointment, I made a stop at the mall. In and out, I didn't need to buy much and I knew exactly where to go. I'd never been more eager to get to the end of my day. By the time my shopping was done, I was hungry. I picked up my phone and dialed for take-out.

"Del Sole, this is Anna speaking. How may I help you today?"

"Hello Anna, I was hoping to place an order to go.'

"Sure sir. What would you like to order?"

"Actually, could I speak to Remi?"

"Oh, um, yeah. Just a minute." The girl sounded confused but then the phone muffled as I heard her call out to Remi. "There's a man on the phone asking for you."

"A man?" Clearly, Remi's curiosity had peaked as the was handed the phone. "Del Sole, this is Remi."

"Hey baby girl." I grinned down at my steering wheel as I held the phone to my ear. I hadn't left the parking lot yet. Wanting to make sure I was somewhat clear-headed when I called her.

"Mmm. Well, this is a pleasant surprise."

"I'm hungry."

"I'm working. You have to wait." I could almost hear the smile on her face, through the phone.

"I wanted to order food. I know I have to wait to have you, you're killing me."

"Micah," she snipped. She must have had a coworker close to her. I could hear a commotion in the background and it sounded like she was standing in the kitchen.

"I know. I know. Wait. Torturous woman." That earned me a laugh.

"What do you want to order Micah?

"You pick."

"Anything?"

"Anything," I confirmed.

"Side salad or fries?"

"You pick."

I could hear her plunking away at the computer screen and then the recipe printed.

"Your order will be ready in about 20 minutes."

"I'll be there soon."

"Mmm.. I look forward to it." Using her bedroom voice, I was glad I wasn't driving yet.

"Remi, you better stop or I will have you for lunch." There was no idle threat. I'd take her to the damn bathroom if I had to. She was melting me like butter and she knew it. She giggled as she responded to me.